Miami

Y/N's POV
I was currently in Miami with Cari, Alex and Y/bsf/n on vacation. Cari was invited to perform at Miley's New Years Eve Party, and this year it was in Miami.

Cari and I had spent yesterday visiting with my family, as this is my home town. But today was New Years Eve so we were currently getting ready, Cari for rehearsals and Alex, Y/bsf/n and I were going to go shopping and walk around until we had to get ready for tonight.

Cari was showering and I was sitting in my robe, at the vanity doing my makeup, Alex and Y/bsf/n were getting ready in their room. I heard the water turning off and Cari walked out of the shower. I was expecting her to have a towel on but no, this women loves to make me audibly gay panic, I choked on my spit as I ran my eyes up and down her body.

She reached for the matching robe putting it on, before walking over to the vanity. "Like what you see huh?". I glared at her "haha so funny, you did that on purposeee, you know you're like the hottest person on earth". She placed her arms around my neck "why thank you, but I'm definitely looking at the hottest person on earth right now and it's not me".

I laughed. "We do make a hot couple overall". She placed a kiss on the top of my head before walking out of the bathroom. I finished up my makeup and just fixed my edges since my hair was in box braids, before going to pick out my outfit. I walked out to see Cari laying in bed, dressed in a green button up and shorts, god her body was actually bible.

I decided on black flare pants, that honestly made my butt look too good and a simple green halter top. I got dressed and made my way over to where Cari was laying. She looked up and scanned my body, placing her phone next to her, sitting up. I stood in between her legs wrapping my arms around her neck "you look really hot right now". I smiled as she leant into my neck, gently sucking on some spots but enough to leave marks.

"Cari, I'm being serious.....don't leave marks, it's so hard to cover them up especially when you get carried away". She laughed "it's fine baby, I just want everyone to know you're mine". She pulled away running her hands up and down my body, placing them on my ass gently squeezing it. "Damn baby your ass looks really good in these pants". I laughed at how its so easy to get her horny. She went to lean in but I put my hands down walking over to the dresser to get my phone and my bag. She gasped "Y/N there is no way you just......you must be fucking with me".

I gave her a clueless look, even though I knew exactly what I did. "You have rehearsal and I'm going to hang out with my girls". She looked at me dumbfounded, I was just in a teasing mood, but I knew how she was so I would definitely pay for it later.

She got up, grabbing her stuff before following me out the door. She put her arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall to the others room.

I knocked on the door and heard footsteps and it opened to reveal Alex.
"Hello my loves". I smiled as Alex stepped aside allowing Cari and I to enter. "Hey are you guys ready to go explore my cityyyy". Y/bsf/n cheered "yessss of course I love it here". I jumped on her back whooping as she cheered.

Alex ran up behind cheering and laughing as well "ready to get our Miami on". Cari plopped on the bed, sighing and we all turned pausing our celebration. Alex looked at her puzzled "and what's your problem?".

I got off of Y/bsf/n's back, walking over to Cari and sitting beside her "she's upset because instead of hanging out with us she has rehearsal". She groaned and placed her head in my lap, I ran my fingers through her hair, playing with it.

Alex sat next to us "well tonight after the performance we can party all we want together and I know you're going to do amazing so be exciteddd you're performing alongside Miley Cyrus that's iconic".