Chapter 8, Part 1: Goin' To The Future

Previously On:

The room opens and they step inside

The room opens and they step inside. "One day in here is equivalent to a year out there," Frieza says. "Now let's get started."

"Alright," Trunks responds. The hybrid Saiyan transforms into a Super Saiyan. Frieza smirks, "You have no idea what you've just got yourself into," Frieza says.

Now:

Frieza transforms into his platinum form, "Behold, this is Platinum Frieza." Trunks was taken aback by the power. "There's no way..." The Saiyan was shocked. Frieza took that as an opportunity to attack.

In Trunks' eyes, Frieza had disappeared from sight. He then felt a hand on his back. The hybrid was too stunned to react. Frieza formed a ki ball and detonated it. Trunks winced in pain as he jumped back to create distance.

"Hmph, I think it's time to get serious!" Trunks stated. "Well come on then, I'm getting bored here," Frieza says. Trunks then flew directly at the grinning Frieza, he swung his sword all around. To Trunks' surprise, his sword broke on impact. "What the hell..."

The first demon sent a devastating punch to the hybrid, sending him far away into the endless void. Once Trunks got up from the attack, Frieza appeared in front of him. "It seems like you're not even trying," Frieza says.

"No, I will not give up," he stated defiantly. The hybrid went for another attack, he sent both kicks and punches at Frieza as fast as he could. And even with all of that, Frieza was unharmed. The first demon sighed, and he turned back into his base form. "This is not going to work," he stated. "Why did you detransform?" Trunks questioned. "You aren't dealing any damage to me, so I'm gon-"

Frieza was unable to finish his sentence, "Are you mocking me?!" Trunks shouted. He charged at the frost demon, he was enraged. Frieza was caught off guard, he actually felt the punches and kicks coming from the hybrid. "There we go, embrace that power. Let it all out," Frieza says.

He wasn't attacking Trunks at that moment, and eventually, the hybrid was so tired he could not move. Trunks collapsed onto the ground and looked up at Frieza, "Looks like a bruised you up good," he says. "Yeah, bruised. Not impressive but it's an improvement. Anyway, you're tired right?"

Trunks nodded his head. "Yeah, we don't do tired. You're here to train and get stronger, not rest," Frieza says. The hybrid laughs, "Well I don't see any senzu beans so that would not be possible."

"We don't need those beans, I can heal you myself," Frieza states to the surprise of Trunks. "How is that possible?" He asked. "I have my ways," Frieza replied.

Frieza healed the hybrid, and Trunks felt amazing. "Now, let's continue," Frieza says. Trunks turned into a Super Saiyan and rushed at the frost demon. "Not wasting any time, I like that," Frieza says. Trunks was noticeably stronger but even with this strength, it wasn't enough.

"Your Super Saiyan form will not be enough. Trunks, you need to ascend, you need to go further beyond," Frieza stated. "Are you saying there is a form beyond Super Saiyan?" Trunks questioned. "Yes, three of them to be specific. The fourth one is a controlled state of the Oozaru Super Saiyan. Even beyond that is the Super Saiyan God form."

"Whats a Super Saiyan God?" Trunks questioned. "The Super Saiyan God is a base form Saiyan with godly ki. There are two ways to gain it, the ritual and training with a godly being. An example could be the Supreme Kai or even an angel."

"Why are you telling me this now? Do the other Saiyans have these forms?" Trunks questioned. "They do, strive for the second Super Saiyan form. Don't worry about the others," Frieza told Trunks.

Time Skip

After a few hours, Trunks stood in front of Frieza in his new Super Saiyan two form

After a few hours, Trunks stood in front of Frieza in his new Super Saiyan two form. Frieza was in his black form, the form that caused Trunks to ascend Super Saiyan. "Frieza, you really are powerful. I wish the Frieza from my timeline was good. Anyway, I'm famished." 

Trunks took the capsule that was next to the door of the room. He threw it and out came an array of food. There was a lot to choose from. The hybrid did not waste any time and downed the food. After a few minutes, the food was gone. 

The two finally came out of the hyperbolic time chamber. "Thanks again for letting me use the time chamber," Frieza says to Kami and Popo. "Of course," Kami says. "Anytime," Popo said. Frieza teleports them back to Capsule Corp. "You're back," Bardock says. "And you transformed," Broly added. 

"Yeah, the training was successful," Frieza says. "Frieza told me that you all have forms beyond Super Saiyan. Can I see them?" Trunks asked. "Sure," Kakarot says. He steps up and shows off Super Saiyan two, three, god, and blue. 

Raditz and Kakarot showed their Super Saiyan four form. "Wow, good to know what I can achieve," Trunks says. The hybrid now had his attention on Broly, "How about you?" 

"My form is different from the others. I am The Legendary Super Saiyan," Broly stated. He began to power up to his full-powered Super Saiyan form. "Green hair, that's interesting. So this is a form unique to you?" Trunks questioned. "Yes, I am the only one with this power." They all turned back to their base form. 

"Where did you go? I wasn't able to sense your power." The group's attention was now focused on the new figure in front of them. It was Cell. "I was in the room of spirit and time, also known as the hyperbolic time chamber," Frieza answered. 

"That explains it. Well," he turned to Trunks. "You left your time machine, I brought it here." 

"Oh, thanks for that Cell," Trunks says. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." 

They all said their goodbyes to the hybrid Saiyan. Frieza, Cell, and Trunks leave the building and head over to the time machine. "Thanks again for the help," Trunks says to Frieza. "I'm not done helping, I'll be coming with you. Cell, go inform the others." 

"Okay, have fun. I'll just be here with no strong opponents to keep me company," Cell says sarcastically. Frieza made a clone of himself in response. "There, he will keep you entertained," Frieza says. 

Trunks and Frieza entered the time machine. The hybrid pressed some buttons and the machine started to float in the air. Cell watches as the time machine disappeared.