The Imperial Academy

I was currently riding a carriage from my Capital Villa to the Academy.

Well, it couldn't be said to be a carriage, because it resembled a limo more. Did you know that Dwarves are just great?

They are super great!

I wanted to have a luxury car so I just told the Dwarf King about the basic model, about how it will look and all, and he gifted me this limo on my 15th birthday!

It runs on rechargable mana stone that I ordered from them and gave my mom's ideas. Though the efficiency is not too great right now, mana is not a problem for me.

It's top speed is 60kmph right now, which is a lot more than a simple carriage but a lot slower than warrior horses.

I can't help but remember the proud smile of the Dwarf King as he saw my surprised and happy face. Dwarves are the my favourite race. They are very passionate about their work, loud mouthed, and easily drink barrels of alcohol. That's why even before the unification of the world, they got along with humans, demons and beastmen as the providers of equipments. As for the elves, the didn't bother coming out of their forests.

Anyway, I am coming in my limo instead of just teleporting to do one thing. Showing off.

I can see the awestruck Pikachu faces of everyone as they see such a strange vehicle.

In the evening night, my limo stopped at the entrance of the Imperial Academy, and me, Rebecca and Diana came out in front of the whole crowd.

I was wearing a sexy black ball gown, which showed off lots of skin and my perfect bodyshape.

Diana was holding one of my arms in a red sparkly dress which enchanted men and women alike.

And Rebecca, who was sad that I didn't let her be my dress, was in blue.

And I was wearing a crown with the biggest diamond in the world, signifying that this world is mine. Pfft! I can hear the stupid prince's jealousy without even needing to read his mind. He still can't digest the fact that a Duchess is acting like the ruler instead of him. Well, it's not like your scaredy-cat father conquered the world. My daddy did.

I posed with Rebecca and Diana for the photographers, who were balantly ignoring the prince who just arrived before me. Feeling humiliated that not a single photographer took his photo, he stomped away.

Just then, I sensed my pet dragon, Drago, coming to me. Looks like he enjoyed meeting with his parents and missed me.

Thankfully, Drago shrinked himself while coming here. He is originally the size of Burj Khalifa afterall. The cute little Drago came and sat on my shoulder, giving me a peck. I patted his head and gave him a kiss. He looks so cute yet so grand! He is shiny black in colour, along with beautiful patterns in the colors of 5 basic elements.

"Welcome back Drago!"
"I missed you Mumma!"
"Aww my baby!"
Hehe~ he looks so pleased being petted by me.

Just then, Princess Celia, who is a year older than me and the Student Council President of the Academy, came to welcome me.

The red dress I gave her suits her very much.
"Welcome Beatrix-sama!"
"Thanks for the warm welcome Celia!"

We hugged and posed too.

Now that I had blessed the eyes of the people here, it was time to go for the entrance ceremony!