Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Help me find a way.

    Chen Yingli's current career situation is very embarrassing, half red but not purple. Not up or down.

    Zhuang Xihai inquired about the seats of the artists who were in the same show, and after several twists and turns, he pried out the seat chart from the insider. Knowing that Sun Yueyin, a popular female, was only in the third row, he felt much more comfortable. There is no longer obsession with fighting for seats.

    On days when there are no activities, Chen Yingli almost stays in the crew, like a small animal in winter, entering a state of hibernation.

    Ji Yue often came to the set, as if no one else came in and out of the scene, but no one asked about his identity, and no one asked Chen Yingli about his relationship with him. Everyone had a tacit understanding and kept silent, as if they hadn't seen anything.

    Because of Ji Yue's big Buddha, the crew had no choice but to raise the secrecy work to the highest level, so that the pervasive proxy shooters and paparazzi could not take advantage of any loopholes.

    Proxy filming for a live broadcast, I'm so angry that I want to scold my mother.

    If you can't get anything to shoot, let alone get nothing, you will be sprayed bloody by the fans squatting on the live broadcast.

    Acting filming by anchors is now a very mature industry, and anyone who is popular can shoot whoever they meet, and when they meet first-time fans who are rich but not good at chasing stars offline, relying on the rewards of fans, they can earn thousands of dollars a day.

    The two leading actors in this crew are very popular celebrities, with traffic and fans, and the second female lead, Chen Yingli, also has many old fans who like to squat live, so at first these anchors thought they were going to make a lot of money , gearing up to rush forward.

    No one expected that the crew would be so strictly controlled!

    Early in the morning, the anchors were already squatting at the entrance of the hotel, chattering.

    "We can't take pictures on the set."

    "It's not that we won't go, you don't know how strict the control is, the group performers will have their mobile phones taken away, and there is a special executive director who will capture the scene on behalf of the shoot, and don't even think about taking a picture on the set Fly out."

    "Sisters and sisters, you really worked hard. The crew has gone so crazy that they have arranged a big caravan with special make-up for the leading actors, and they really can't shoot anything."

    "Supporting roles? I can't even film the second female lead. She doesn't even live in a hotel. Please forgive me. It's too difficult."

    The big anchor who specializes in this line of work has just started broadcasting every morning, and the number of people in the live broadcast room is easily broken. Qian, there is a very rich fan who tipped the gift with the highest amount without hesitation:

    [@肥居社怪patient: I haven’t seen her picture for many days, and I’ll show you ten carnivals if I take one. 】

    Sixty thousand yuan.

    RMB.

    After deducting the share, the anchor also has a considerable amount of money.

    The big anchor, who had already suffered countless times, didn't want to go to the crew to find bad luck. Seeing that the number was about to move, he immediately took a taxi and went straight to the filming location of the crew, and got the notice sheet for the day's shooting from his colleagues, taking great risks. After climbing over the back wall, he took the equipment lightly and climbed to the small ancient building opposite the filming crew.