|Prolouge|

—---------—

Fortune Lover, a game set in a certain nation's magic academy, where the players forge romantic relationships with the characters.

The heroine, Maria, is a commoner who possesses light magic. She enters the magic academy when she turns fifteen and meets the four love interests.

The first is the third prince of the kingdom, Gerald Stuart.

“Being with you makes me forget what boredom is like..”

The second is Gerald's younger twin brother, Alan Stuart.

“I-It's not like I was looking for you or anything, okay? I just happened to pass by.."

The third is Katarina's adopted younger brother, Keith Claes.

“Young lady, would you like to play with me?”

The fourth is the son of the premier, Nicol Ascart.

“Your ideas are always so wonderful..”

And finally, Catarina Claes. Gerald's fiancée and the villainess of the game.  The manipulative and scheming daughter of Duke Claes.

In the happy ending, after being exiled, she either dragged her best friend Aurora to suicide or killed her off after being rejected by Gerald.

Meanwhile in the bad ending, she ended up executed after attempting to murder Maria and murdering Aurora.

And I was that cruel woman now?!

“Katarina, are you alright?” Aurora's amethyst eyes looked at me worriedly, making me all the more terrified.

This can't be happening!

I rushed to the mirror in fear, seeing a familiar reflection instead of my own.

I've really become Katarina Claes!

----------------

"Katarina..?" Aurora blinked as she observed her panicking friend.

How odd. Why was she in such disbelief at her own reflection?

She's acting strange.

Act 1: The Blessed Child of the Clementine Family

Proceed?
Yes | No

Loading....