Beautiful in Boudoir

Context: A sexy boudoir photographer guiding you through pleasure with every picture.
.
.
.
"Hey." I said dryly with the phone up against my ear as I typed tornadoes on my laptop.

"I was wondering if you still needed me to come over today?"

For months now, I've been working on a project that has not only consumed my time,  it has also consumed me. Here I was typing away on my laptop to get at least a decent draft sent to my boss by the end of the week, however I've barely finished the first act and writers block has been kicking my ass. If it wasn't for my dear friend calling when she did, I would've gone insane.

"I do want you to come over, but-" I stood up and walked to my larger than life window, "It's storming outside."

"And?"

The sharpness of her tone sent intense surges through my entire body.

"I- I just don't want you to get in an accident on your way here."

I walked back to the couch, my feet freezing cold from the marbled floor. She always had a way of doing things that made me wet. Only for her. Even through her stubbornness, I always managed to feel the far too familiar fire build in between my legs. She could be harsh at times, but that just made my body ache with ecstasy even more.

"You've been working on this project of yours for ages now. Who would I be as a friend if I didn't give you a chance to relax?"

"As a friend."

When she said this, my heart almost split half in two. She's right. We are only friends. Nothing more. However, I couldn't help but think of her head in between my legs, her tongue down my throat. My clit twitched and I could feel my nipples harden under the silk nightgown I wore.

"Uh- yes. You're um- you're right."

"I'll be there in 20."

The faint beeping sound of the phone call ending echoed through my ear. I zoned out of actual reality and was lost in a trance of fantasy. As the beeping sound faded away, my hot, sexy friend set aflame my thoughts.
.
.
I imagined her fucking me to the rhythm of the storm, making me cum to every struck of lightning. She would pin my legs above my head and eat me out until the slick wet mess in between my thighs ended up all over her face. She then would slide those rough, thick fingers in and out of me until I had no other choice but to show her a new type of rain. The closer I would get to cumming for the fifth time in a row, the louder I would scream her name. I want her to manhandle me, fuck me like an animal with her thick pink rubber dick, and tell me how pretty I am right before she came.

As these vulgar things corrupted my thoughts, my body ached to be touched. I found myself with my hand in my panties pleasuring my sensitive clit. I threw my head back and began to moan softly as I slowly crept into a mind blowing climax.

"Please fuck me," I whispered to myself in the dark realm of my living room.

I wanted so desperately for her to be here with me. To whisper dirty things in my ear. To make me hers.

My moans and whimpers got louder. So loud I'm pretty sure anyone standing at my front door could hear sounds of my desire clear as day.

A knock at the door broke me out of pleasure and into a world of panic.

Have I really been going at this for 20 minutes?

I hurriedly ran to the bathroom to wash my hands and fix my hair. When I looked in the mirror, I had guilt washed all over it. How could I think about her in that way? She was my friend. If she were to ever find out about the things I do when she's on my mind, I probably would never set foot in this city again.