dada's princess(end)

Taekook got congratulated but their hyung's...they had dinner together which was made by Jin himself (I miss him whenever I write his name😭😭😭)

After having a joyful dinner they all went back to their house to let the going to be mommy rest....

*****

Next morning....

Tae woke up giggling as his husband was kissing all his face....

"Good morning my love"kook spoke pecking tae's lips several times making tae to giggle even more....

"Stoppp"tae spoke pushing him away as kook stared at tae with adoration

"Good morning kookiee"tae spoke in a cheer full voice....

"Get ready.....I am preparing break fast"kook spoke standing up and leaving the room after giving a long peck on tae's lips....

***

"Kookieeeeee"tae called walking down holding his 5 months baby bump....

"Yess...babyyyy"kook spoke walking towards him holding his hands and helping him to get down....

"I miss others"tae spoke as he sat on the couch....

"Ohh...ok I will call them here ....how does it sounds"kook asked...

"Best...call them"tae spoke nodding his head making kook to ruffle his hair and dial Jin and jimin's number who came at taekook's house within some minutes with their husbands and minhyuk....

"Taetae....kookie.uncle"minhyuk shouted their name running in the house making tae to open his arms ....

"Min min missed you"minhyuk said hugging tae..."I missed you too baby"tae spoke pecking his face....

"Min min missed baby tooo...baby missed min min"minhyuk asked putting his hands on tae's belly before any one can say something tae hissed and his eyes went wide....

"Ko-okie...b-baby kicked"tae spoke telling to kook who was coming out from kitchen with ice cream....

"What"kook asked...and rushed towards tae....

"Baby kicked...my god...by whose voice did she kicked"kook asked caressing the swallon belly of his bear...

"Min min....baby kicked to minmin voice"minhyuk spoke who himself was in daze....

"What... princess...kick again"kook spoke near Tae's belly but pouted when he didn't got the kick....

"Min min will try"minhyuk spoke pushing kook's hands away and rubbing his soft palms....

"Baby ..."minhyuk spoke a felt a kick....tae gasped too as the kick was strong this time....

"Baby kicked"minhyuk spoke jumping in the living room....

"Wow....I guess baby likes minhyuk"Jin spoke as they all hugged tae who was still sitting...Jimin and Jin sat next to him while kook was kneeling on the ground wanting to feel the kick....

"My princess like dada tooo...right baby"kook spoke but pouted as he didn't felt the kick... minhyuk was jumping being the happiest....

"Don't worry the baby is just teasing her dada....she will kick on your voice tooo..."tae spoke cupping his cheeks....kook nodded still having a small pout on his face....

Jimin circled his arms around tae but frown when tae jerked his arms...

"Yeah you smell so bad...go sit there"tae spoke making Jimin to stare at him with disbelief....Jin laughed but his laugh died down when ...."you too hyung....you both are smelling bad..."tae spoke pinching his nose...both pouted and walked to their lovers who patted their back while giggling.....