Princess Origin's

One day, a young boy named Jake was suddenly teleported to a strange new world. At first, he was terrified and had no idea what was happening to him. But as he explored this new place, he began to notice that something strange was happening to his body.

Slowly but surely, Jake's body was changing. His muscles were shrinking and his body was becoming more slender and feminine. He was horrified by these changes, but he had no control over them.

As Jake's transformation continued, he was forced to take on a new identity - a girl named Diana. She was taken in by a wealthy family as a servant, and she spent her days working hard to earn her keep. She was treated poorly by her employers, but she was determined to make the best of her situation.

Over the years, Diana's manhood slowly shrunk until it was completely gone. She became a fully-fledged woman, but she was still treated as a poor servant. Despite her circumstances, she remained kind and compassionate, always looking for ways to help others.

One day, she caught the eye of the prince of the kingdom. He was drawn to her kind and caring nature, and he slowly fell in love with her. Despite the social divide between them, the prince and Diana were determined to be together. They married in secret, and Diana became the princess of the kingdom.

As the years passed, Diana and the prince ruled justly and brought prosperity to the kingdom. She was grateful to the gods for bringing her to this strange new world, and she knew that she had found her true calling as a servant of the people.