13

Shardul Malhotra

"Sir the venue has arrived" the captain of ship announced through the speaker.

It was my ship but I didn't want anyone to disturb us, so I gave special instructions to the captain and his other staff to not disturb us, because Radha has been exhausted after our deeds and she peacefully slept in my arms.

Honestly, I had no heart to wake her up and make her walk just to attend the function because I have noticed her sleep cycle is very fucked up.

She sometimes sleeps at four or five in the morning and then wakes up at one in the afternoon which affects her health. I gotta make her shift to my room today itself so that I can take care of her and make her sleep on time.

Since I didn't want to wake her up, I picked her up in a bridal style and her weight was nothing to me, I worked out with weights double her weight.

Her head rested on my chest, whilst her pallu fell on the floor.

I called out Sameer so that he hold her pallu when I walk.

"What happened" he had stoic face. He was in his professional mode, it's something I like about Sameer he knows what his duties are unlike other people that's why he has been chosen as my right hand.

"Her pallu is mopping the floor so I want you to pick it up and carry it until we get out of the ship" he lifted his eyebrow in confusion, probably thinking what the heck am I asking him to do.

"Honestly, Shardul you have turned into a simp for her" he said holding the pallu as we started walking.

I stared at her pretty face, "She is worth everything"

"I don't know what has got into you" he sighed.

"Whatever it is. None of your business" wish I could shove a middle finger in front of his face right now.

Radha was so tired after we did the deeds that she was close to quitting to not come to the engagement party but after I insisted her to give me a company, she agreed to come.

I couldn't even give her the proper aftercare but, I'm determined to do it right now and show the world that I finally got someone whom I like so much and the feelings are being reciprocated with the same intensity.

I walked down to the venue, with Radha in my arms. Wish i could let her stay in my arms forever but I needed to wake her up.

I literally helped her in getting dressed, she got so lazy that she gave up on draping the saree. I had to search on YouTube how to drape a saree so that I could help her drape it.

Although she didn't let me touch her makeup she strictly said, quote-unquote "This is the first and the last time you are touching my makeup" it was in such a serious tone that even I have not used on my guards. I quickly backed off because in that moment she scared me. Kinda.

And with that said she herself did her makeup and put on the jewelry I had ordered from Alexis, renowned jeweller who makes only few pieces of jewelry every 6 months, lucky me I got my hand on them early and then I buyed it for Radha.

I loved spoiling her with gifts, although she asks me to stop giving her the gifts 'cause she thinks she's not worthy of them but I wanted to scream in front of her face. That she does.

I'd gladly spend my money on her, there's enough money in my account that will be sufficient for my next four to five generations.

"Radha" I slapped her cheek lightly to wake her up from her deep sleep, "Get up baby"