𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀

y/n starr .

notti osama

notti osama . ethan reyes .

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘smut warning

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
smut warning .

we had just done setting up notti's birthday party and there was still half an hour til dd and ddot could bring notti back in the studio. they've been out all day distracting him so it could be a surprise.

i put the last cups out on the table n went upstairs to get dressed.

i walked back downstairs on my phone and sat next to rella on the counter as buba started vlogging

"whas good youtube, it's ya boy bubaa aka hunnid times. we out here waiting fa notti ta get home so we can surprise him. y'all make sure you send him birthday wishes in them comments"

rella tapped me on the shoulder to start recording her. i turned on my instagram story camera and recorded her sneaking up behind buba n jumping onto his back.

we were all laughing & messing around until jay came downstairs.

"yo dd jus called me, he's pullin up the driveway ri now"

jay yelled out to us.

we all ran to 'hide' in the living room waiting to hear the front door unlock.

buba filmed notti walk in first. one of the balloons were in front of the door.

"what the fuck.."

he said to himself pushing the balloon out of the way revealing the rest of the party.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

we all jumped out and yelled. i ran up to notti giving him a hug. he picked me up as i wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a kiss on the neck.

...

"ight who wanna come test this shit"

buba said into the mic. rella quickly got up grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me off the counter. we got onto the short platform stage and connected her phone to the speakers and played a twerk song.

i bent over on rella and started twerking on her as everyone hyped us up.

"na lemme hit that"

notti said jumping onto the stage. rella moved aside getting a stack of cash from her back pocket and making it rain while i twerked on notti. he started giving me fake backshots making me laugh.

...

everyone finished eating dinner and the party was nearly over. notti sat on a chair on the stage next to a pile of gifts.

he unwrapped a jordans box and opened it to see one of his dream shoes.

"DAAAAMN WHO GOT THIS"

ddot's mom hugged him and handed him the next box.

"none of y'all's presents gon beat what my wife's givin me after this"

he said into the mic smirking at me as he unwrapped the next presents. the room filled with ouuu's and laughs.

...

everyone had left the house, it was just me, notti, jay, dd, and ddot who was spending the night. jstar and their mom were out dropping off one of the guests to their house.

i sat up on notti's bed scrolling on tiktok until i started getting uncomfortable in the jacket i had on. i got up and went into his closest to find a hoodie.

after taking off my jacket, i stood on my tippy toes trying to reach for one of his hoodies until i felt cold hands travel down my waist then back up cupping my boobs.

"hi babyy"

i giggled rubbing his arms. he moved his hands down a little lower and held onto the waistband of my shorts pulling them down slowly.

"not right now ok?"

"but it's my birthday mami"

he pouted into my neck. he started kissing me all over plaufully then throwing me over his shoulder and drumming on my ass as he carried me to his bed n put me down.

he took off his shirt so i took off mine.

"turn around."

he said taking off his belt.

"i thought we were being niceee"

"i said turn. around."

"damn"

i whispered to myself. he knew i wanted it. he kneeled behind me and pulled my shorts & panties down. i arched my back feeling his dick find its way into me. he held my waist n started thrusting fast.

i tried turning away but the more i felt like cumming.

"stop notti"

i mumbled

"hold it in, i'm not done"

he said. he could tell i couldn't so he flipped me over and pushed one of his fingers into me.

"you got it"

he said signalling me to release.

he cleaned us up and gave me a kiss before we went to shower.

"happy birthday baby"

758 words
dzlusional 💋