Chapter 7: The Serpent and The Rabbit

Bell and Co. were in the Middle Floors, as the Loki Familia watch as what Bell said prior was true, Morgan was single handedly able to fend off everything the dungeon threw at them.

"Captain, are you going to keep watching, or are you going to show off a little?" Morgan asked with a little smirk.

Bell stepped forward and readied his sword, the rabbit then charged in, slicing and dicing every monster he saw. Bell decided not to hold back, as Riveria more than likely knew about his weapon having the ability to change forms, as everyone except Bell's Familia saw his weapon change form, and their eyes widened, seeing his sword turn into a spear.

"What the hell!?" Bete questioned.

"So, what Loki and the girls told me was true." Riveria confirmed.

Bell fought alongside Morgan taking care of the monsters in front of them.

"Phew, glad that's over." Bell said happily.

"Bell, you've done well." Morgan complimented.

"It's still terrifying how quickly you are able to adapt to new obstacles." Scáthach commented.

"Mr. Cranel, may I examine your weapon?" Riveria asked.

"Sure, I don't see why not." Bell replied, as he handed Riveria the sword.

Riveria examined the sword, and gave a questioning look. Bell already knew what that look was about, since the same thing happened when Lili attempted to steal the weapon, whenever someone that isn't part of the Hestia Familia grabs the weapon, the blade dulls. Riveria then read the engravings on the blade, and smirked.

"I see, this weapon is one of a kind, and specifically created for your Familia, was it not?" Riveria asked.

"Yes, since the original weapon I possessed belonged to Morgan, she along with Hestia, decided to have Hephaestus smith a weapon, that could allow me to use my abilities to the fullest." Bell confirmed.

"Mr. Cranel, what else is your weapon capable of?" Riveria asked, to which Bell simply said.

"This."

Bell held out his hand, as the sword shined white, as it dematerialized out of Riveria's hand, shocking everyone except the Hestia Familia, and reformed in Bell's hand.

"While it is true that the blade can be used by any member of my Familia, it was designed specifically for me." Bell explained.

"Impressive, a weapon that will reappear in the wielder's hand on command, it's far more potent than Mjolnir's enchantment of flying back to its user." Riveria complimented.

"Thank you, now, let's keep going." Bell suggested.

Everyone nodded, and made their way to Floor 18, as Bell and the others were walking, Bete tried to talk to the black-haired Elf, but the moment he grabbed her shoulder, she attacked him with a dagger, aiming for his neck. Bete was easily able to block it, but she froze, as she noticed Bell's blade at the side of her neck.

'How did he get behind me so quickly?!' The black-haired Elf thought.

"In your defense, Elves don't like being touched by just anyone, but I think stabbing an ally in the neck is a bit extreme. Wouldn't you agree?" Bell questioned.

"Human, you can't even grasp the hell you're walking into..." She replied. "You know nothing about me." She said.

"Are you sure about that... Banshee." Bell responded with a serious tone in his voice, causing her eyes to widen.

"How do you..?" The black haired Elf asked.

"I'm Bell Cranel, due to my many strong connections with both the Ganesha Familia, and Guild, I'm able to gain any form of information I need, whether it is confidential, or not." Bell explained, and continued. "Adding on to that, after learning about Orario's Dark Period, I decided to investigate the different event that transpired throughout that time. Like the Nightmare on the 27th Floor, Gale Wind's Rampage, the creation and destruction of Evilus, and truth behind the Astrea Familia Massacre, so on and so forth."