vii. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞'𝐧

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER SEVEN—
the rave'n.

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓖𝓖◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER SEVEN—the rave'n

Blake inhaled deeply as she stared at her dead body, Thing just getting the coffin open. She looked at him. "This is it, Thing. I wish I knew how to prepare for disappointment."

Thing backed off, holding the little tube of the dark green liquid. Blake inhaled as she floated above her body, sinking back down as her spirit laid within her dead body. Thing knew she wasn't looking forward to this, using a finger to open Blake's dead body's mouth and pour the liquid in. He backed off as Blake's spirit stayed within her body, counting to a hundred like the note told her to.

She opened her eyes. "One hundred."

Thing jumped off the coffin as Blake sat up, her hands coming up and realizing she was able to touch herself. She touched her hair, her face, her boobs and laughed loudly. "Holy shit! It worked!"

Thing did a dance on the floor for her as Blake's bones all popped and snapped as she got out of the coffin, falling to the ground with a yelp. "Sat still for too long."

Thing laid on her head and hugged what he could with one hand. Blake smiled, holding him in her arms as she stood up with a grunt. She gripped the coffin and winced, limping toward the door. "Time to eat!"

"Blake." Ajax gaped as he met her at the doors, taken off guard by the fact that she was able to change. She wore a red and black dress, not sticking to the white attire that was insisted. "How did you-"

She cut him off with a tight hug. Her first real hug that wasn't with just a hand, arms locked tightly around his body. Ajax yanked back. "What happening?"

"I got a Fairy Godmother!" she explained with a wide smile. "It's just until midnight!"

"Oh my god!" he cheered, hugging her again. "How? Who?"

"I don't know, they didn't tell me." Blake smiled as she shook his shoulders. "I ate literally everything and changed my clothes fifteen times!"

"Well, you landed on a good one." he laughed and took her arm as they headed in. "Does Xavier know?"

"Not yet, I've been shopping and eating in town all day." she rubbed her mouth to make sure she got all the tooth paste off her lips. "Have you seen Enid?"

"Not-" he began, stopping as they saw bits of pink hair sticking out from behind Lucas. "Enid?"

Lucas turned and revealed Enid on her knees right infront of him. Ajax nodded. "Huh. Thought that was you. Is that your date?"

Lucas gave a wave as Enid stood. "Yes, and he's having the best time with me. We are both loving this dance...together."

"Sweet." Ajax nodded, pulling Blake off with him.