Numero Veintidos

Warning!

chapter contains mention of Killing.

3rd pov

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN THEY WEREN'T THERE?!" shinju was outraged. she was laughing a few second ago but when she heard the news from kisaki, her mood went down.

"didn't you hear me woman? they said they weren't there when they started the fire." kisaki sighed, tried of repeating his words because of some deaf ass mf.

"then where were they?! did you not fucking check first or followed them?!" shinju asked. " dunno. i was busy." the tanned male only shrugged, picking his ear boredly.

"SO FUCKING USELESS!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" shinju threw her coffee mug at kisaki, aiming for his head but the lad only tilt his head to the side, dodging it.

the blonde male tsked, turning around and leaving the room. as he closed the door, he stayed behind it. he could hear shinju's trantum, glasses and vases shattering and as if she had thrown the chair to the wall.

"loser." he scoffed, walking away as he whipped out his phone. scrolling thru his contacts and pressing a specific person's contact name.

from: kisaki tetta
to: 0xxxxxxxx

hey. im going home now but ill drop by first.

from: 0xxxxxxxx
to: kisaki tetta

okay stay safe.

with that, he kept his phone back in his pocket and quickly ran out of shinju's so called hideout.

--------

3rd POV

"hey, i heard about what happened." kou said as you guys were eating lunch. it was a nice tuesday and beside you was manjiro stuffing his face with food. "ah, kou-san." akane bowed as kou smiled. "wanting to help, we bought you both an apartment for the meantime. we'll be giving y/n our card to help for both of your expenses." he said as sei quickly stood up and also bowed.

"thank you, kou-san but you really dont have to."

"it's fine. you've been nice to y/n so thought i'd help out." kou patted the male's head as akane smiled sweetly. "thank you again. we'd make sure to repay your kindness."

"yay card!" you cheered. "now hurry up, you still have classes." kou pushed you away from the table and to the bathroom. "i dont wanna go to school." chifuyu mumbled. "neither to i, dude." pehyan patted the smaller dude's back.

"im sure sei and kane will be the talk of the town."

-----

"I DID NOT MISS!"

multiple students crowded the group, desperately trying to ask questions to the fellow students. the group tried squeezing out of the crowd but unfortunately, it was too small of a gap to fit in.

"FUCK! I'M GONNA GET CRUSHED." baji yelped, him almost stumbling. "MOVE IT!" haruchiyo angrily yelled, not liking the closeness. "C-can't breath." You wheezed, sinking in the crowd which pehyan quickly held your hand, pulling you. "DRAKEN!" pehyan yelp as he passed you to draken who wrapped his arms around you, protecting you.

Just then, a whistle was blowed which alerted all students, including your group.

"Alright, leave them alone or we'll call the principal and you dont want that, do you?"

It was hanma.

Everyone quickly screeched, running away, leaving you all. "Thank god! yah couldnt have done it sooner?" Baji asked, dusting himself off. "My bad. We were enjoying your sufferings." Ran chuckled, helping some of you up.

"you okay, sweetie?" Draken asked as you happily nodded. "thank you." nodding at him.

"why'd you guys go to school now? the faculty are on a meeting." Izana mentioned as mikey tilts his head. "what for?"

"did you not hear? Maiko died this morning at the field."

that news made everyone halt their steps as you widened your eye. "shinju's friend?" mitsuya asked as Akira nodded. "The guard found Maiko lying dead on the ground, 10 stab wounds on the chest. "

with her explanation, you and kaoru wince slightly. "Maiko was actually nice. She greeted me when it was my birthday." Emi said as sighing, shaking her head. "Who would do that at school?" chifuyu frowned.

"apparently, someone whos' mad. who would stab someone 10 times?" pehyan scoffs. "I have an idea on who did it, but let's go to a classroom. there's no class but they ask to stay in school to avoid the news getting out first until they know what to do." Hanma said, his hands intertwined behind his head.

"what's up with schools covering up murder?" you furrowed your eyebrow, hakkai holding onto the hem of your shirt like a small boy despite his height.

as you all arrive in an empty classroom, baji was first to sit in a chair. "i have my bets on shinju." baji was quick to say as mitsuya closed the door behind him. "i doubt its her doing, but it could be her command." Yuzuha said, sitting on the table, her legs and arms crossed.

"That's what the school's trying to know. if it was a student here or not." ran answered, leaning against the wall. "but hey, what happened at that house?" Eka asked, her tone concerned.

"i dont think you'll believe what happened." Nahoya smiled, glancing at you as you sweatdropped. "hey i dont have powers okay?" you shake your head as mikey giggled, pinching your cheeks. "babe you're so cute i want to kiss you!" He grinned.

"y/n had a vision of our house burning and us dying." Akane was the one who spoke, her soft smile shown. "if she didn't believe her vision, i think we would've bene gone by now." She added as izana raised an eyebrow.

"a vision? those exist?" rindou tilts his head, quite curious.

"apparently. she was frantic the day it was supposed to happened." Inui smiled, nodding. you smiled slightly, scratching your head as senju squealed, pulling your waist into a backhug. "why are you acting so coy today?" senju asked, placing her chin on your shoulder.

"GUYS!"

takemichi then bursts into the room, panting as hina quickly followed behind him, closing the door quickly.

"hey calm down, what happened?" kazutora walked toward takemichi, patting his back. takemichi took a few seconds to breath before clearing his throat.

"we saw kisaki talking to someone in the hallway and when he saw us he quickly walked away" he stated as souya scoffed. "i knew he was shinju's pawn. it's obvious he was talking to her." he stated before everyone nodded, agreeing.

"maybe it's someone else, let's not jump into conclusion." you spoke as they all look at you.

"love, no offense, but i dont think he's trustworthy." Mitsuya softly said, trying his best not to sound rude. "what do you mean by that? he's a friend. can we not assume?" you said again, frowning.

"yes we know he's a friend, Dear. but we're just looking out for you." nahoya commented behind you, patting your head softly. "are you guys not in good terms with tetta? he's nice though." you said as everyone avoided your eyes.

"not exactly in good terms more like a neutral." kazutora laughed awkwardly. "but pretty you gotta trust us, kisaki isn't exactly the type not to snitch so it's best not to say anything to him." baji mentioned as you stare at him, then look around before nodding.

"I'll try. I mean, we're friends."

---

a/n: I apologize for ghosting for a year and a half. <3 but look! seems like they have a new nickname for you :0