Numero Siyete

2nd pov

 "DISAPPOINTED, IM UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED!" 

you paced around in your apartment, the 11 idiots along with zhelan and kazuo who sat next to kaoru and kou. the idiots were on their knees, some watching you walk back and forth while some where looking down.

"will you stop walking around? its making me dizzy-OW!" 

baji let out a cry of pain, as he fell on his bum after you hit his head with a wooden spoon. "DID I SAY U COULD STAND UP?" you glared as baji rubbed his head and his stinging cheek. truth be told you used a spatula to hit their cheeks, the wooden spoon was just magically in your hand, maybe the author was giving out a more non painful weapon other than the metal spatula.

"how were we supposed to know these two shitheads we're your- OW! DONT HIT ME WOMAN-OW!!! STOP THAT!" 

draken yelled, as he got 2 hits from the wooden spoon. "1, dont call them shitheads, 2, sit down and 3-"

"werent you happy that we tried to protect you?" mikey pouted as you turned to him, you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose. "manjiro sano, you brought a whole group to kill them. A GROUP! WHAT'S WORST IS A GROUP OF DELINQUENTS!" you screeched at him, your face red in anger as mikey frowned more.

"alright lil sis, go take a shower and cool off. ill go talk to these mens." kou did an eye smile, but an irk mark was on the side of his forehead as you groaned, walking upstair while mumbling some things.

"AIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS! GIVE ME REASONS WHY I SHOULD LET MY SISTER DATE OR LET THEM NEAR DELINQUENTS LIKE YOU!" kou curled his fist, holding a bottle, while zhelan smiling, holding a pan to swing incase they attack again while kazuo held 2 plates.

"we're hot-"

"that doesnt include." kazuo stopped mitsuya from speaking as mitsuya shrugged. 

"what if they get kidnapped?" zhelan questioned.

"we can protect them"

"what if they fail class because of you bastards?"

"we can help them with homework."

"what if they starve?"

"WE CAN COOK!"

"what if they get hurt?"

"WE CAN FIGHT!!!and kill-"

"well what if- WAIT DID U JUST HEAR U SAY-" just as kou screamed, souta pulled his twin back, covering his mouth as nahoya snickered. 

"we can tie hairs<33 so we can also tie their hair"

"well what if they became fucking bald?! how u gonna tie their hair huh? ur going to be useless" kazuo popped behind kou. "then we'll use a fucking plunger and decorate it-OW! I WAS KIDDING SIR-" chifuyu cried as the 3 males hit chifuyu.

"okay, last question, what was the first thing you thought when u saw them?" kou stared at the males as they look at each other before smirking.

"fucking hot."

"I APPROVE THEN!!"

kou happily grinned shaking their hand as if it was some kind of fanmeet that kpop idols hold. kaoru sighed, rubbing her forehead. "why did i get stuck with two L/ns?" kaoru sadly mumbled, as you walked down, ruffling your wet hair. 

"AH GREAT TIMING MY DEAR SISTER! I APPROVED THEM OF BEING YOUR-"

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT OUR PLAN WAS SUPPOSE TO BE YOU DECLINING THEM?!" you yelped as kou flinched. "b-but they had a great answer.." kou mumbled, doing the 👉👈 hands trying to look cute.