SIX

Kalem Anthony Myers
(22) South Carolina

Kalem Myers

I turned the shower on cold and stripped outta my clothes. I stood under the shower head letting the freezing water run over my body and scars.

My big hand ran along my biggest scar on my back.

Hatred

Regret

Fear

Anger

Ignorance

"It's your fault"

"This never would have happened if it wasn't for you"

I shook my head from my thoughts and quickly finished washing my body.

My thoughts came back to me but I felt my mood already start to change.

I stepped out and wrapped my towel along my waist. Grabbing my boxers and quickly putting them on.

I grabbed my lotion and spread it across my chest, arms, legs and torso. I had on a green and orange graphic tee along with white cargo shorts and my Syracuse dunks.

I walked out with my phone and AirPods in my hand.

I walked downstairs hearing everyone talking and laughing.

We all decided since the shoe convention got canceled we would leave tonight so we are gonna go out and have fun.

"Fuck it up"Selah slapped Selene ass repeatedly.I walked past holding my nose.

"Bitch don't play with me"Selene mugged me making me shrugged and put my air pods in.

"Hm"I looked up to a plate in-front of me. "Thanks"I thanked selah ripping a piece of beacon and setting the plate of breakfast food in my lap.

"You okay"she asked snatching my air pod out.
I faced her reaching for it back before I nodded and started eating.

"Don't waste that on your shirt and when your done we are about to leave"she said kissing my cheek and turning to leave.

I grabbed her arm before she started walking.
"Might as well give me a real kiss"i said pulling her down on the couch beside me.

"Boy bye"she laughed fixing her dress and standing up.I smacked her ass and kept eating.

"Kalem"she mugged me while rubbing the spot I smacked on her ass.

"It got a nice jiggle"I smiled. "Boy what"she gave me a confused face and walked to the kitchen.

She looked good in her lil baby blue sun dress.

I sat my plate in the sink and walked over to her."you look good mama"I grabbed her waist pulling her close to me.

"Thank u"she blushed turning around to face me.

"Police department officials claim to have a heads lead to getting closer to finding this serial killer"I heard making me look down and scrunch up my face.

"This is crazy but maybe they have a reason"Selah shook her head sighing.

"Wdym"I asked resting my head in her neck while she rubbed my arms.

"Nobody would randomly start killing people, there has to be a reason behind this serial killer it always is"she said.

"Yeah you right"I nodded.

"COME ON"Kam yelled by the door.

-?-

"Can I have a double scoop cookies and cream"
"What are you getting"I asked Selah while holding her tiny hands.

"Same thing"she said looking up from her phone.

"Lemme get another one of them"i said pulling out a 20.

"Ok 10.76"she mumbled. I handed it to her and waited for them to scoop it.

"Here u are"they handed it to us. "Thank you"she smiled grabbing hers.

"I wanna walk the beach"she mumbled moving her hand.

"Hell no"I shook my head. I hate sand.

"It'll be fun it's our last day here"she pouted making me still shake my head.

"Fine I'll go with my twin"she shrugged flipping her braids.

"Mad ass"I mumbled watching her walk over to kam and Selene while kam walked over to the bench I was sitting on.

"Wassup"he dabbed me up. "Wsp"I nodded eating the ice cream.

"Selah gotchu happy and shit"kam nudged me making me smirk.

"Mhm"I nodded. "She's a good person"kam nodded.

"So are you, so give it a chance"he said. "You don't even know if I like her or not"i said.

"But I know she likes you, the rest is LITERALLY up to u"he shrugged.

"Mhm I'll see"I nodded. I focused my attention back on the girls.

I seen the talking to a group of people. "Hell nahh"me and Kam stood up.

I threw the cone on the ground and hiked my pants up walking over to them In the SAND.

"Y'all good"I asked stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Yeah just talking"this light skin dude said.
"Mhm"I nodded grabbing Selah's arm and pulling her into me.

"They bothering y'all"I asked again firmly. "A little but-"I cut her off by stepping in front of dude.

"You seem fired up"dude said patting my shoulder.

I laughed punching him in his jaw making him hold his face as I kept swinging and connecting all my hits to his face.

"Nahh move Selah"

My last hit sent him to the ground. "Pussy"I spit on him while his "hb's" helped him up.

"KALEM" Selah yelled. We all started jogging back to the car while we watched security pull up.

"Stfu"I mugged her dumb ass. "Chile the ghetto"Selene mumbled patting her synthetic ass hair.

"Only thing ghetto is yo wig"i mugged her slouching in my seat.

"Bitch first off my sister hair ain't ugly, what's ugly is yo attitude every time a big obstacle comes your way, you can't even control yourself you could've walked away and let me finish"

"I invited them over to talk to us but then he started getting annoying"she said making me wanna punch her tongue down her throat.

Heyyy guys it's been a while😭💕