Amy's life

Amy looked up to her husband, Lois Partridge, his glistening, greek-god like chiseled face beamed down at her. There was no way to put it. She was as happy as she ever could be. Even happier than when she kicked that 3 year old in Taekwondo when volunteering. 

With her beautiful husband and 3 little children, she lived in a cottage in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees. 

Many

many

trees

Thats how she liked it though. More privacy 😉

It was as though she was living a fairytale. But the one day she decided to go out into the city was the wrong day. Her eldest child was by far her favourite, it just looked better than the other 2 gremlins. 

And when she told him to cross the road and get her apple pie (because she was a cowgirl at heart), she was thoroughly shocked and dissapointed when he got ran over by a mad-drunk woman riding her car waaaay above the suggested speed. He was dead really fast, but the first smell that hit her nose was that of a strange... hand cream?....

She started crying and started blaming it all on her husband. If he had given her 3 beautiful children instead of 1, she wouldnt have had favourites and been emotionally attached. 

She left him faster than he could blink. 

Wandering down the lonely road, she saw a large poster. On the poster was the best thing she had ever seen in her life.