Jonathan as boyfriend

As soon as you are in the hallway to your apartment you know something's off. Your boyfriend Jonathan is usually quiet but the whole complex is just oddly silent. Where the heck was everybody? It felt completely abandoned. You reach the door to your apartment. You had told Jon you wouldn't be stopping by until six but you had gotten off work early. You press the side of your head against the door to try to hear something, anything, from inside. 
        You hear... singing? You can only make out the tune. You knock softly on the door and everything falls silent. You don't hear the footsteps to the door but you can hear someone unlocking the door. The door creaks open and Jonathan's scarecrow mask appears. He's in it but you can't see anything but his eyes. They have no expression in them.
        "Jonathan...? Are you going to let me in?" You say nervously. 
        "You aren't supposed to be here." He says. How welcoming.
        "Jonathan are you okay?" You say reaching to take off his mask.
        He flinches away at your touch leaving the door ajar. The apartment smells like blood. When you reach for his mask this time he just stands there. You gently pull it off his head. His long hair is all over the place, he's quivering, and his eyes are red. You envelop him in a hug and squeeze. You can feel his body shaking against yours. When he's scared it scares you, which is a lot. You put your hand on the back of his neck pushing your fingers up into his hair and holding his head against your shoulder. He wraps his arms around you sniffling.
        "Shhh. Shhh. It's okay." You mumble as you press your lips against his soft cheeks. 
        "It's not okay. Fear isn't something to be ignored. It's built into us for a reason." He says aligning his face with yours. 
        His eyes stare into yours with that intensity that you love. His lips are inches away from yours. You press yours to his gently. He pulls away.
        "You have to leave. And never come back. The Scarecrow is-"
        "A hallucination." You say putting your hands on each of his shoulders.
        "No..No!" He says backing up, "I'm The Scarecrow! He will possess me and he want's you dead! Because you cause me fear! I fear something will happen to you and he doesn't like that!..." 
        He backs into the bedroom and you follow him trying to talk sense into him. When you enter the bedroom you gasp. You know where the blood smell is coming from. You see all your neighbors, everyone from the apartment, the old lady next door, the family one floor down, they're all in there. Not a single one of them is alive.