FIVE

An Angered Lilith

After wandering about on the train, Lily comes to a halt when she notices a strange looking boy sitting in the compartment alone.

Lily scans the "boys" outfit, and remembered that Enola was wearing the exact same thing. According to her, they were Sherlock's old clothes that he left at the house.

Lily smiled to herself, then slid open the compartment door. The "boy" looked up at Lily, looked around her, probably searching if someone was near, and smiled back.

"Excuse me, dear boy," Lily began faking around with a fake posh accent. Enola quickly caught onto her joke, and played along.

"Yes, Madam?" She asked in a gruff voice that does not represent a young boys voice.

"Would you mind some company?" The blonde friend asked as she walked into the compartment.

"We'll, if it's you, then I surely don't mind." Winked Enola as she flicked her cap at Lily.

"You're quite a flirt, young man." Lily laughed as she sat on the opposite bench of her brunette friend.

"Only for you," The brunette joked again, then joined Lily on the same bench.

The two girls stared at each other for a moment before bursting into fits of laughter at Lily's awful attempt at a fancy accent, and Enola's weird flirting effort.

Before any of the girls could speak up after dying of laughter, and comment about their weird conversation, a strange voice came out from somewhere in the train room, but they couldn't see anyone.

Lily looked up and saw a big bag that had flowers on it, and clashed terribly with the background colour, moving around, as if someone might be in there, struggling to get out.

Lily's eyes widened as she realized that someone was in fact in that bag.

"Oi, can you two be any louder?" The voice complained in annoyance.

Just then, the two girls saw a sharp object, maybe a knife, poke through the top of the bag, and cut more forward that way there was some space for the persons next step of their plan.

Not a moment after, a random hand reached out of the newly cut hole from the bag, and touched its surroundings, maybe trying to find something.

As if right on time, the hand finds one of the clasps' and opens it. Then, the hand reaches for the next lock, and if this wasn't weird enough, a boys head protruded from the top opening of the bag.

To say that Lily and Enola could look like twins right now, despite their different hair and eye colours, was an understatement.

Both girls had a look of shock and confusion on their faces. Because, why in the world would there be a boy, maybe hiding away in a bag?

"Wanna bet on if he'll fall down?" Lily whispered to her friend who still wore the shocked expression on her face.

Enola smiled and shook her friends hand, creating a bet. A fun one, at that.

As if right on cue, the bag slowly starts tipping over, making the boy lose balance from the top rack, and fall over with a big thud. Causing dust to fly around everywhere.

"My God, where'd you get such a dusty bag?" Lily coughed as she fanned the dust away from her face. She then remembered her bet with Enola and stuck out her hand for her money, but Enola just slapped her hand away, making Lily to scowl in annoyance.