Special Chapter: Halloween

***Solaris' POV***

As I walked through the halls to my bedroom, just after having a meal with Brother Licht, I noticed the eerie atmosphere though I feel that it's all just my imagination. But my instinct persists otherwise, when not a single maid met me.

Murmurs from somewhere then filled my hearing, it scared me so I proceeded to move my legs and ran speedily. It was difficult; I was wearing heeled shoes and a gown. My skirt kept getting in the way of my feet so I pulled the hems and continued running.

What the hell is happening? Anyone? Brother?? Deim? Please help me!!

But, the hall seemed to be endless. The light I kept chasing looked more distant the more I ran towards it.

I think I saw this in horror movies.

My right wrist suddenly got pulled behind and a hot breath tickled my neck. I slightly turned my head and what greeted me was brother, except he looked menacing with his demonic smile and unnaturally-long fangs. Instead of gold, his eyes were bloody red that I was stupefied.

"Brother, that's you right?"

"It's me. Now let me taste your blood~" He slowly closed his eyes and opened his mouth when I escaped out of his grasp and distanced myself two meters away from him. "... what is this..?"

"What are you doing in broad daylight?" When I made eye contact, his eyes glinted dangerously and I instinctively stepped back. "You're not Brother Licht."

"Yes, I am."

"No, I refuse to believe you. Brother would never hurt me, or even try to."

"That's where you're wrong, little bitch, that brother you're talking about doesn't exist. Not today, not ever." He smirked widely showing his fangs.

"No! Get away!!" I ran away immediately and after seeing a third door which appears unlocked, went in and twisted the doorknob to lock the ingress.

I hardly recognized a candelabra on the table due to the darkness of the room and when I went to light it, a smiling Deim greeted me. Same with brother, he had red eyes and fangs.

"Deim, don't tell me..?"

"Ahh Sol, you've finally arrived in my turf." He stood up from the couch he slept on and walked towards me. "Have you come to--" He stared at my neck. "--to be eaten?"

"Huh?"

"My dear Sol, you ran away from a tiger not knowing you went in the lion's den instead." He licked his lower lip that I shuddered. "And that excites me..!"

First, Brother Licht, and now Deim? What the hell happened that I am not aware of?!!

"Deim, snap out of it!"

"Pfft--" He bursted laughing. "What did you eat for you to address me like that? What a dumb human."

"What are you saying..?"

He flipped my hair to my back and caressed my neck. "Ahh my cute little prey, it seems that you've finally gone mad. It may seem tempting but I want you to stay sane for the fun to last." He leaned closer. "Lemme drink some, okay?"

I hurriedly pushed him away with great force.

"This is not real..!!"

I went immediately to the door and shortly, I was dragged outside by none other than by none other than the Brulurian Crown Prince. Unlike brother and Deim, he had fluffy ears and he exuded the aura of dominance.

"Let go of my prey, you imbecile!" spat brother with a hint of malice.

"When did she become yours?! She's mine!!" retorted by the newly-arrived Deim.

"You hateful blood-sucking assholes!! She's my mate!!"

Since when did I become his??

Helia and Alleria arrived and protected me with their slender arms. They were of different appearance too, they had pointed ears like elves and butterfly wings on their back. "Girls??"

"Monsters!!" shouted Alleria. "How dare you claim our beloved princess as yours?!!"

"She's mine." Deim, Brother Licht and Brasier replied at the same time that angered the two fairies.

What in the world is happening?!!

"... is... ris... aris... laris... olaris... Solaris..."

I suddenly jolted up from my bed and what I first saw was a worried Deim holding my hand. His face was covered by sweat and no longer was he like in my dream.

I heaved out a relieved sigh.

"I was worried sick..! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I just dreamed of--" Their faces from my dream flashed in my mind that traumatized me. I could still feel the fear from that time. "Nothing..."

That was very scary!!! Why the hell did I dream that?!! Is gad insane for letting my mind think of that?!!