5🌸This girl, getting on my nerves!

Nazareth's patience wore thin, and anger brimmed in his eyes as the torn pieces of paper fell to the floor. He seized Sara's arms tightly, agitated, and pushed her against the wall. Fear gripped Sara as a shiver ran down her body. She understood the severity of her impulsive actions and braced herself for the consequences.

Sara's back hit the wall with a thud, and Nazareth loomed over her, their faces inches apart. His angry eyes bore into her small, innocent ones, filled with fear. Clenching her arm, she winced in pain. As he shouted, she tightly closed her eyes, bracing herself for the intensity of the moment.
"HOW DARE YOU! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TAKE ME!" he says at the top of his lungs, venting out his anger.
Thankfully, there was no one at the university at that time as everybody went home with only a few faculties left, who were chilling at the cafeteria.
A chill ran down Sara's spine as she stood there in silence, overwhelmed by fear in the face of Nazareth's anger. The realization sank in that there was no undo button for her impulsive action.
"Miss Sara Roy, you are just a kid in front of me! You don't know who I am to mess with...! Since day one, I was just ignoring you, but not anymore! First, you have been calling me with your stupid abbreviations and then argued with me in front of the class. I overlooked, thinking you are just filled with fierceness considering your young age, but today was the height of everything!"
"I am sorry...!" she says in a dreadful tone.
It was when the smartwatch that was tied sitting on her wrist started to beep loudly, making Nazareth annoyed even more.
"DO HELL WITH YOUR SORRY! I am not your caretaker or guardian, nor have you come here on my guarantee! You know what, the University is actually wasting the money on a futile student like you...!" he says as he holds her wrist tightly while dragging her out to leave when her smart watch falls down.
She noticed it falling from her hand but couldn't pick it up as he dragged her out.
"You have already tested my patience... not anymore! You better leave..!" he says in a slow yet seething tone.
Sara was standing there and shivering as she was petrified to even utter a word.

Dragging her out and closing the door, Nazareth sat on the chair, his face covered in anger. Unable to share his frustration or discuss the matter due to his resignation, he noticed a pink watch on the table. Recognizing it, he guessed it might be Sara's. Picking it up, he saw an inscription on the waistband, 'Let's beat till the end.' Puzzled, he tossed it into the dustbin in irritation, adding to the tension in the room.

Taking slow, heavy steps, Sara found her way to the lobby, breathless and in tears, her restless state apparent. Seated on a chair, she struggled to find calmness, her breathing imbalanced. In her distress, she called Ishan, who rushed to her side. Finding her in tears, he enveloped her in a tight hug, rubbing her back to provide comfort. Sara, overwhelmed, clung to the hug, scared to let go of the solace it offered.
"Stop crying and calm down, okay....relax...
inhale, take a deep breath..! I am here with you, not going anywhere.." he says as he tries to console her.
"Wait, where's your watch?" he asks as he notices her hand.
"It... fell in the department room." she says while panting when Ishan looks at her in confusion.
On asking, Sara tells him the whole that how she snatched and ruined the letter which he had typed for quitting and the consequences she had to go through after that and how in between all this the watch fell in the department.
"That professor is a serious jerk!
I'll not leave him, how he even dared to touch you!" he says in a cursing as he gets up while making his way to the department. While she runs behind him to stop.
"Ishan! Don't create a scene! I'll talk it out." She says while trying to grab his hand when he jerks her hand off.
It was when she hugged him tightly from the back while circling her hands around him. He tried to release her hold in agitation but soon stopped trying while calming down after a few minutes.
"Leave me, Sara!"
"No."
"I won't do anything now leave." Says Ishan after a few seconds of calming down.
Slowly releasing the grip, Sara faced Ishan with a sigh. Biting her lower lip, she looked at him as he quietly stared back. His fingers ran through her hair, playfully messing with her flicks.