Chapter-45

Soo-ah looked at him as he caught her off guard. The others were just as confuse as she was, she looked at Irene who just shrugged. Eunwoo didn't wait for her answer and took her wrist and dragged her away from the herd. Vincenzo kept quiet this whole time, he had a poker face on but he could feel his heart breaking. He fisted his hands so tight that his knuckled turned white. Suga saw this and sighed. 'Kids these days' he thought. But Vincenzo wasn't the only one who was upset, Taehyung seems to be worried about Soo-ah too and not just him but Jimin and Hobi too. They entered in full overprotective brother mode. 

Soo-ah's POV-

I wasn't at all pleased by the way he just dragged me here, if it wasn't for the fact that he was Irene Unnie's brother he would have been dead. But I swallowed my anger and had my pissed off face. he turned towards me and flashed a smile. I don't feel anything like I feel when........

"Soo-ah, I like you." he said out of nowhere. My eyes went wide at his sudden confession, I felt shocked and anxious but I didn't feel happy for sure. I just stood there shocked and apprehensive trying to find words but nothing came out. Eunwoo looked stressed too but I couldn't do anything.

"I know that you don't like me, but can you please give me a chance or screw that, give us a chance." he pleaded. "You have a girlfriend." I finally made out an excuse. "We broke up few days ago, I didn't even liked her Soo-ah. it was a forced relationship." he said trying defending himself. "Okay, i understand Eunwoo. And you are a great guy-"  "Then give me a chance Soo-ah" He said cutting her off, she sighed heavily and said-"Give me sometime and I'll think about it." I said and walked without sparing a glance at him. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Taehyung. He looked concerned, but I couldn't make it why? "I heard your conversation, Soo-ah-ssi. You know I'm a good listener and a great adviser. Do you want to talk?" he asked while fiddling. Normally, I would say no but right now I really need a third person of view. I nodded and he gave me his adorable boxy grin. We sat by the shore for a moment of silence and he sat there patiently. 

"I always liked Eunwoo" I began and he listened attentively. "But there was a motive behind it." I said finally excepting the fact that it wasn't passionate or pure. "I like a certain someone, no scratch that maybe love, I feel like I can't breath when he isn't around me. It makes me feel insecure. And I'm not even sure that if he likes me b-back the way I do" I said slightly stuttering when I word out my feelings. Taehyung kept looking at me with concerned face as my eyes became glossy. "So, in order to get rid of my one sided love I started to admire him and think about him. Just to get rid of my feelings to this extent that now it's like I like him, but I know it's not true it's just a cover up for my true feelings." I said looking at the sea. 

"You are just hurting yourself honey, I think you should tell him to back off and confess your true feelings to the person you love." he said. "It's not that easy" "It will never be Soo-ah, it will only get more hard after this. And if you take Eunwoo as an excuse to keep hiding your feelings, you will hurt him too. Coz no matter how hard you will try to love him, you never will." his words were deep. He was actually a great adviser. 

Author's POV-

"Tae, Soo-ah we are going back to the mansion. Let's go" Rose came informing the two while eating corns. As soon as Tae saw food he hogged it and ate it while Rose tried to get it back but ended up whining and fake crying. Soo-ah sighed and got her another corn stick. Rose smiled and hugged her and said-"Thank you Soo-ah, Sarangheyo" she said and ate it happily. Soo-ah gave her small smile. When they got back, Vincenzo looked at Soo-ah with anger. He was pissed and Soo-ah could sense it. She sighed and walked over to him but he just ignored her and walked away. This time Soo-ah couldn't take it, she yelled-"SONG JOONG-KI YOU BETTER STOP IGNORING ME!" By now everyone had left and the two were the only one there coz the sun was at it's peak and the beach was burning hot also it was lunch time. Vincenzo stopped in his tracks but didn't turned around. Soo-ah was intensely glaring at his back, burring holes in his head. "Stop fucking ignoring me!" she hissed lowly. "Why do you even care Soo-ah?! Why!?" he snapped back. 

"You tell me. We have known each other for eight fucking years and during all this time we were together, through thick and thin. Every fucking time. But, I fucked up once and now you are acting like I don't exist! And you are asking why do I care!" she snapped back. Vincenzo looked at her dead in eyes and left without a word, she stood there silently.