CHAPTER 2-Initiation!

(Y/n) spun a knife into its sheath as he was dawning his red armor. His helmet rests beside him on the bench he was sitting on. Rebecca was loading her weapon while Lucy was doing something with her Netrunner abilities. Mallory loaded her Tec-9's and put them into the holster she has on each of her thighs. She then grabs her baseball bat.

Her bat is made out of a special material that makes it stronger and deadlier than normal baseball bats. (Y/n) looked at Lucy.

(Y/n): "anything?" he asks.

Lucy's eyes return to normal.

Lucy: "took me a bit, but after searching through the files of all the students taking part in the Initiation. I found two names that you won't want to hear." she said.

(Y/n) angrily furrows his eyebrows and looks away with a scowl.

(Y/n): "Yang and Ruby."

Rebecca: "SO what's the plan? Avoid them at all costs?" she asks.

(Y/n): "yes. I don't want to deal with them. But if they step out of line, I'm sending a Message." he said, darkly and threateningly.

They nod.

PA: "Will all First Years please report to Beacon Cliff for Initiation. I repeat, will all First Years please report to Beacon Cliff for Initiation."

Mallory: "That's us. Let's get moving." she said.

Rebecca: "Don't need to tell me twice." she grumbled.

Mallory: "What is up your ass today?" she asks as the two walk off.

Rebecca: "your shit opinion!" she barks back.

Lucy and (Y/n) sigh at the two.

(CLIFF)

(Y/n) and the others were standing on the metal platforms. Ozpin stood in front of them all along side Glynda. (Y/n) had zoned out his entire speech as he really did not care what so ever. Ozpin clearly knew.

Ozpin: "Now, to demonstrate how you will be launched into the Emerald Forest to complete your initiation. One of you has gracefully offered themselves for this demonstration." he said while gesturing to (Y/n).

(Y/n): "wait what?"

Glynda then brought out a button to launch him.

(Y/n): "if you launch me I swear to god I will-" he is cut off by being launched. "FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

Ozpin just watched on. He then turns to the others and sees a murderous glare from Lucy and Rebecca. He steps back a little and clears his throat.

In vale, on the roof of a building. Kiwi was watching through a drone and was glaring in Ozpin's direction. Her eye twitched a little.

In the Emerald forest, (Y/n) lands on his feet but cracks the ground and kicked up a lot of dust from impact. He stands up fully and scowls towards the cliff he was launched from.

(Y/n): "He's lucky he's a Headmaster. I would kill him if he wasn't." he said.

He hears growling and turns around to see Beowolves. About Six of them. Once he's sure there's only six. He smiled with a toothy grin under his helmet.

(Y/n): "won't be needing that." he said before activating his RFHXB on both arms. "this'll be easy."

The lead Grimm roars and charges him. (Y/n) walked forward before dashing past the Beowolf, slashing his right arm slicing it in half. He then spun his arms around while spinning his body as well, slicing up the next Beowolf while moving backwards. He lungs forward and stabbed both hard-light blades into the third Beowolf before he threw them to the side. He then beheaded the next one with the hard light blade on his left arm before leaning back dodging the claw of the fifth Beowolf. He then ducked under the Beowolf's next slash before sending an uppercut to the Grimm with his blades still out and sliced the head in half leaving it still attached to the body. He kicked it back and jumped up dodging the last Beowolf.