chapter :1

( BTW boy is rn 6 years old Hayley is 9 and Taylor is 12 and you are 11 )

okay yea how should I say this... I'm in the middle of nowhere its been 3 months since im here and I already lost the kid- great just great.. first I die get thrown into a different dimension and I now lose the kid...and I don't think that the kaiju or however they called it has started yet...wait didn't that person at the last episode says that they found boy in the desert? 'yep im fucked... great wait I think I remember a city being nearby I have some left of over money... better be safe than sorry" I think to myself as I slowly start to walk towards the city calling out boys name

 great no awnser i sigh as I started running toward the city the sand slowly started turning into pavement I kept walking to the market. god, it feels weird I'm literally just wearing a hoodie and shorts life sucks rn. as the market slowly came into view. I saw a lot of things but I should get some water bottles and canned food that will last the longest. *sigh* "hello sir is that all?"   "ah yes how much will it be?"      "$4.99 have a nice day sir!"  wow thats really cheap... i guess inflation aint a thing here    "yeah for u the same!"  how much do I have left? ah, around $3 that's enough to take the bus haha! yes, no more walking as I waited at the bus stop I wondered how the kid was doing... god I lost the fucking kid im so stupid...

 I got in paid and took a seat in the back looking out the window. I heard two kids talking so I turned to them wanting to ask them to talk a little less loud , but when I was about to ask them I couldn't speak these were Taylor and Hayley Travis also know as the Travis siblings wait.. didn't the first episode start like this? and as I said that it happened the kaiju came... fucking hell  as everyone started to scream in panic because of  the kaiju that was coming towards us.

 a missile hit it and a jeager showed up as it said over the speakers "sorry we're late" I heard Taylor laugh. must be there parents but still this shit is more terrfying in real life... taylor was still smiling  until the kaiju hit them in the face and kept attacking them. the jeager hit back and even did a harsh hit on the kaiju's head it still wasn't enough 'thick skull I thought to myself'. as the kaiju hit them again and sent them flying back into a building... 'cmon get up please I really dont want to die twice' I thought as the kaiju grew another sharp claw ready to end the fight the jeager stopped it just in time sparks flying everywhere as one of the cannons fired and froze the kaiju as the jeager broke off the claw and stabbed the kaiju with it..as it slowly crumbled to pieces 

sirens started blaring everyone looked up and saw them... satellites  'code black I think they called it... leaving everyone to fend for them selves while the rich get to live classic.' I groan in sligty annoyance as I thought about that it caught the attenention of taylor "no need to be afraid! those are my parents in there they'll keep us safe"  he was just trying to be nice but honestly it annoyed me even more "yeah thanks. that defintly sooths my nervers"  I saw taylor glare a bit at my response but he didnt bother to reply the jeager got up and walked towards us and carefully picked us up. "everyone buckle up it's about to get bumpy" a voice spoke through the mic most probably the dad and an explosion I wonder what made it. guess what another kaiju... oh great as it was about to attack the jeager. another jeager shot at it causing it to pass out as they were saying something I realized that... there was another kaiju coming in and that kaiju penetrated the jeager. 

 I could hear the conversation because of the coms saying don't worry about us just get everyone out as it kept shooting at the kaiju but slowly started losing the battle the kaiju jumped onto their jeager and bit their head causing it to explode the explosion did kill it tho. as the jeager slowly started walking away a breach opened up behind it. but the jeager kept walking and soon enough we were walking through the desert going to shadow basin I think if I remember correctly as we arrived I heard Hayley ask "where are we"   "I think we're near shadow basin.....but where is it?"