Chapter 2 that next day 😏

*The next day*
t/n and you were  in a bedroom they play video games with their friends (again)  your  laying on the bed you take off your shirt and pants then you say "Hey baby look" and they look back.... t/n says "Hey guys I gtg" you can hear them on their head set yelling  "nooooo stayyyyy!!" and then t/n says " I can't my girl needs me bye" then they come over to you and kiss you and take off everything else off of you.  Then they start making out with you and teasing you by licking you to about half way to your already wet pussy. Then they come back up and make out with you. t/n says " Im going to give you the best pounding ever" and then you moaned "bet daddy " then they lick you from the top ( your neck) to your pussy. Then you see them lick their fingers and all you feel is their wet fingers slip inside your pussy and start slowly fingering your  pussy. You start to breathe heavier and heavier trying not to moan and then they say "you like that mommy??"  Then you say "mhm" and then they say "good mommy" then they stick their dick inside you and start riding you as you  start moaning ALOT. They ask you "how fast u want me to go?" then you say in a moaning voice " Really really fast please" they say " okay hows this?"  You then moan really load  " I can barely handle it" they say " good mommy" then you start moaning and I screamed " Ahhh fuckkk meeeeeee!!!!" And they say " you like that? hmmm" And u say trying not to moan "yeh" then you scream"daddy!! Ima cum " then say " good mommy cum so I  can lick it all up" Then you cum and they lick it all up and then they carry you to the shower and pound tf out of you even more.