[29]

We're all waiting in our cars in front of the warehouse for William.

I am here with Enzo and some of my men.

I have an antibullet vest on as does everybody else. I don't trust him to come here alone.

Enzo massages my hand as we wait for him to show up.

"Do you think he will come?" He asks

"He has too. Just give him a little more time, " I say, staring at the road.

"And if he comes, then what? Just kill him?"

"No, not that easily. We will take him to the mansion and torture him, make him want to be dead. Us Russians are masters at creating pain."

After a few moments, a car pulls over in the driveway, and I see William stepping out while helping himself up with a crutch.

I see that he has a patch over his right eye and a long scar across his neck.

My father did him pretty well.

I opened the car door and Enzo wanted to go with me too but I stopped him "I'll go alone." I say

"But -"

"If something happens, then you can get out."

"Fine." He says but still not okay with the idea. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and walk out the car towards William, who looks like he wants to kill me.

"You betrayed me again," He says.

"What did you expect? To love you? To be yours? In your dreams, William."

He smirks. "What if I tell you that I have your mother?"

I hide my surprise. "I wouldn't believe you because she is dead." I lie.

He smiles. "Is that so?" He says and takes out his phone. I look carefully at his movements to make sure he doesn't do something else, and I look at the screen.

It's my mother with her husband feeding her newborn baby. I didn't know she was pregnant again... wait. I know that photo!

"My men are watching on her and can shoot at any time, that of course if you will not follow me."

I smile innocently. "I don't think so. I say you are very much bluffing William. You should know better than lie to me." I take out my gun from my waistband and point it at his face. "Move into the car before I shoot you dead right here,"

"Not so fast, princess," I hear a voice behind me and then a cold metal pressed to the back of my head.

"Angelo," I say, looking back, still aiming at William.

Enzo is out of the car in a second pointing his gun at Angelo and taking big steps towards us. "Drop the gun Angelo if you want to live," he says in a steady voice.

Angelo smirk "Now" He says, and then the warehouse guns go off, shooting aimlessly.

Roman entered the system!

I quickly get out of the way and hide after our car. Enzo follows after me as the rest of my men try to disable the weapons. "Are you alright?" Enzo asks over the fire.

"Yeah! It should stop soon! It can't last forever, then we take William!"

From the corner of my eye, I see Angelo trying to sneak away, but I take my shot and shoot him once in the leg and once in his chest.

He falls to the ground, coughing blood as a bullet hits his head and drops dead to the ground. Blood surrounding him.

When the fire cooled down, we got out of our cover and looked around for William, but we couldn't- his car started moving, and then I realized he's escaping.

We quickly run to the car, and I get in the drivers seat after telling my men to look around for any sign of his men or Roman.

I drive off and quickly accelerate to 120 km
p/h.

"Shoot at his car!" I say to Enzo as Williams car comes into view.

He opens his window and takes out his hand, shooting at the moving car in front of us, hitting the windows multiple times before hitting one tire, makingWilliam swerve on the right side of the road.

"Good job" I say and he just nods determined to get the motherfucker  as I stop infront of his car blocking his way.

Me and Enzo get out and he smashes open Williams car door and grabs him by his collar, his feet off the ground.

"Hello again" I say before Enzo smashes Williams car to the door making him past out.