night out.

don't forget to vote and comment (i love reading them) <3

;

Sam and Leilani hurried into the door of their apartment, gasping and moaning at the intenseness of the kiss they shared. The former fondled with the handle before locking them in, hand returning to Leilani's hips to push her into the door. Leilani let out a whimper at the force and held onto Sam like her life depended on it. Their tongues intermingled, kiss becoming wet and nasty like. Sam felt her partner clinging tightly, legs bending as she urged to be picked up. Sam succumbed to her pleas, hiking Leilani up with a soft grunt.

Having just come from a night out with their friends, the two women were both high and ridiculously horny. Sam had drove them home impatiently, imaging just what she would do to her fiancé when she got ahold of her. There was half a mind to pull the car over and get in the backseat, but that wouldn't do. The way she intended to make her tremble, and the positions she wanted her in, there wasn't enough room for that.

Now they were here, so engulfed in one another, nothing else mattered.

Sam walked further into the apartment, legs weak as Lani sucked on her tongue softly. They both knew they weren't gonna make it to the bed tonight.

Leilani trailed her tongue down to Sam's collar bone, leaving harsh red marks on the skin. She made sure to murmur dirty promises in her partners ear, knowing how much it turned her on. Sam groaned in reaction and decided that the floor would do just fine.

Leilani felt her back come in contact with the carpeted rug of their living room. Sam pushed into her, grinding slightly to relieve some pressure from their throbbing clits.

Leilani panted softly, whimpering, "Baby... g-get me off the floor."

"Stop doing that and I will." Sam rasped, referring to Leilani's constant abuse on her neck. Said girl complied, head falling back into the floor as the grinding intensified.

Leilani realized her partner had no intention to relocate them, so she took matters into her own hands.

She grabbed the sides of Sam's face, raising it so they could hold eye contact. She whispered, "Daddy, can you put me on the couch, please?"

Although it was dark, she could see the pleading look on her face. Her voice was needy, breathless in all the right places. Sam folded, "Fuck, hold on."

She picked her fiance up, gently laying her on the couch upon request. Sam sat up to discard her shirt and pants. Then came a tug on Lani's skirt, "Take all this off."

Leilani felt her heart skip a beat, excitement rising in her. She took off her outfit teasingly and looked into Sam's low, red eyes. She was in a daze, clothes vanishing one by one until they were gone.

Sam leaned down to peck her on the lips, "So fuckin' pretty, can't wait to have you cummin' on my fingers." Leilani moaned at that, her pussy dripping at the thought.

Sam repositioned them so she was leaned back against the couch. Leilani sat between her legs, back against Sam's chest. She scattered love marks along Lani's neck while inching her legs apart.

"Daddy, please... touch me." She begged, head tilted back in bliss. Between her legs was a mess, throbbing so bad it ached.

Sam grinned into her neck at the name, pleased. She trailed a hand down to her slit, rubbing two fingers from side to side. She didn't add a lot of pressure, knowing it drove Lani crazy. She was drenched, wetness leaking from between her thighs onto the couch. A moan was heard in response and she sped up.