Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Moonlight Like Weaving

    Lin Zhi didn't forget that Zhang Ruowu didn't seem to be used to being in the same room with others.

    She is a kind person.

    In order not to make Zhang Ruowu uncomfortable, he directly fainted with the medicine.

    The food that was given to Zhang Ruowu just now was the "drowsy" who crushed it into powder and sprinkled it on the alienated vine when he was in the new grass. The amount of energy can be used to pour a huge alienated vine, and it is natural to pour a Zhang Ruowu.

    Lin Zhi closed the door, closed the window, and lit the lamp made of shark beads beside the bed. The two of them were surrounded by dim yellow and soft lights.

    She lowered her eyes and carefully and meticulously untied his belt and robe, revealing the pure white tunic underneath.

    His slender fingers slowly loosened the lace-up on his shirt, and he took off his shirt, revealing a large area of ​​pale skin. Zhang Ruowu looked thin, but his shoulders were wide and his waist narrow, and there were large tight muscles hidden under the robe.

    This was supposed to be a gift from the Creator, but it was covered with tiny scars, and the blade was sharp and flat, because hypertrophic scars had appeared over time, slightly yellowish.     Not only on the chest, but also on the back and arms, there are such scars everywhere. There are also several dark red scars that have just scabbed on the chest and arms. The scars are hideous.     Lin Zhi's eyes darkened slightly.     If she hadn't stripped off his clothes, with Zhang Ruowu's character, she would never have taken the initiative to reveal his injuries.     These wounds are not big. But it is densely packed, and there is not a whole piece of good meat all over the body.     No wonder Zhang Ruowu never had any trauma on his body, but he always looked like he had lost too much blood. Why didn't he look like he was deliberately cut open for blood?     who did it?     Is it Zhang Zhenren, or is it... the Sect Master?     Lin Zhi's eyes were fixed on Zhang Ruowu's quiet sleeping face, and he remembered how he looked when he saw him on the main peak. He was lonely and stern, and he didn't have the slightest bit of popularity. abyss.

    ...or, self-mutilation.

    When Zhang Ruowu woke up, there was no one in the room, and it was already dark outside.

    There was no light in the house, the stove beside the bed was burning just right, the fire was dancing inside, and the room was dimly yellow.

    "Gudu, Gudu..."

    There was a small pot on the stove, with medicinal herbs tumbling in it. At this time, it was bubbling, and a familiar and reassuring medicinal fragrance enveloped him.

    The sequelae of "drowsy", his mind is still a little drowsy.

    Looking at the cyan bed curtain, his thoughts turned a little slowly, and it took a while to realize who was sleeping on the bed at this time.

    He seemed to smell a faint fragrance.

    Zhang Ruo didn't move, and immediately wanted to get out of bed.

    As soon as he lifted the quilt, he found that the robe on his body was gone.

    He sat up and saw that his body was covered with bandages, and the originally ferocious wound was carefully bandaged, and light green herbs oozing from the edge of the bandage.

    It turned out that the strong medicinal fragrance didn't just come from the pot on the stove.

    His eyelashes trembled slightly, but the first thought in his mind was a little helpless.