Part-5

20 minutes later,
I reached my office.. I went in and went to my floor entered in my working place...

"Good Morning" I said

"Hey Y/N..good morning"

"Hey, you look so happy what happened?"

"What do you mean? " I asked them

"You are so happy.. Like you would fly any moment"

"I got a Boyfriend"

"Oh wow... Congratulations girl"

"Thank you"

A hour later,

"Well guys... I have good news to say that...
I'm gonna make Y/N the new CEO... From now on"

(We looked at the person and was so shocked to see the chairman. He announced that I'm the new CEO of the company... Is that for real...)

"Y/N...meet me in the cabin"

"Yes sir... "

"CONGRATULATIONS🎉🥳👏 Y/N"

"Woah... So you guys knew it already.. "

"Yup"

"We are happy for you Y/N....You got your first love and a better position... You're so lucky... Ok now go"

(I went to the Chairman's cabin)

"May I come in Sir... "

"Yes come in"

"Y/N..you don't need to call me sir.. As i'm your father's best friend... you're like my daughter You can call me appa "

"But still appa... You're the chairman"

"I know that dear but after your father's death I know that you do miss your dad alot..."

(I got emotional when he said that...)

"Congratulations  Y/N dear "
( I heard a voice and turned towards that direction. I saw Mrs. Jeon sitting on the couch while smilling... I ran near her and hugged her...

"I M-Missed you so much aunty"
"Ai you call him appa but not calling me eomma"
"Oh sorry eomma"
"That's good"
"We're seeing after a very long time... How are you dear"
"I'm fine omma.. What about you? "
"We're fine dear"
"Eomma why did you give this company to me. You had a son. You must give him.. "
"He was not interested Y/N.. and even if so i ain't handing him,Y/N... Let him make his own money.... "
"Did he came here too? "
"So well you didn't see him? He's here"

He scoffed...
I looked at him and I was shocked
"Ju-Jungkook"
"Yup it's me"
"Is he your son jungkookie... "
"Yes dear, he is our jungkookie... What happened? "
"Eomma she didn't knew me. When she first saw me and now she's my girlfriend but she doesn't know that i'm your son. "
"Oh jungkook, you didn't told me that you're dating her."
"He said me before that he likes our Y/N, about a year ago " Mrs. Jeon said...
"Is it so... " Mr. Jeon said.
"I want to spend time with my CEO Daughter..ALONE..." Mrs. Jeon said to Mr. Jeon.
"So hanging out? "
"Eomma let us come with you too... "
"No, you guys will interrupt."
"No, we won't please we will talk about our stuffs... Please eomma... " Jungkook Said.
"Then you stay here if you are going to talk about yourselves..." she replied back.
"This ain't fair eomma."
"Aish okay, but stop being so dramatic.."

After awhile,
We went to a popular Restaurant
We asked for some private place so no one will disturb or eavesdrop our conversation..

"Y/N, sit beside Jungkook" Mr. Jeon said...