Major Characters' Profiles

(Note : I think I need to make profiles for major characters because this wasn't a fanfic of Trapping in Dating Sim anime. Things are different so you guys won't know about the character. That's why I decided to make profiles. At least, for major characters. These are the data that Kuragari have told to George before they go to Academy. Only those two know about these data)

 Only those two know about these data)

Name : Charlotte Merllion

Role : Antagonist, Female Lead

Status : Royal Noble, Princess (Now), Empress (Future),

Magic Attribute : Fire

Hair Colour : Blonde

Eye Colour : Red

Qualifications : Magic, Swordsmanship, Horse Riding, Dancing

She's the only heir of King. Engaged with Albert. Only become Empress in her route and mostly died or experience worse than dead in other routes.

Second most beautiful girl in the entire Kingdom. After Queen's death, she personality changed. She become evil. But since the Queen was saved, she remained kind and lawful. Another time she regain her former self was when she fall in love with Protagonist (Cecelia). She fall in love with Albert only because he stayed at her side after Queen's death.

She kind of girl who would do anything for the one she love. She even sacrificed herself to save Albert some routes. In her route, she gave up her status and became commoner only to marry Cecelia.

Specialist in magic. Teachers said she could become the strongest Red Mage. Learned swordsmanship from butlers and knights but decided to hide this fact because the King doesn't like girls using swords.

____________________________________

Name : Albert Diatory

Role : First Male Lead

Status : Noble, First General (Future)

Magic Attribute : Water

Hair Colour : Blue

Eye Colour : Blue

Qualifications : Magic, Swordsmanship, Horse Riding, Dancing,

Son of First General. Engaged with Charlotte. Childhood friend of Charlotte. In the main route's bad end where he fought with Charlotte, King beheaded him. In other bad ends where wars happened, he died after an enemy soldier cut him down.

He cares about Charlotte since he's the only friend she have. Even after Charlotte's personal change and become evil, he still remains as her friend. But eventually he abandoned her after she hurt Cecelia with flames.

His Swordsmanship was on par with third rank knights. Can use water magic in fights but not much as mages. He doesn't care about status but only personality.

____________________________________

Name : Cecelia Valentine

Role : Protagonist

Status : Commoner, Angle (Future)

Magic Attribute : Light

Hair Colour : White

Eye Colour : White

Qualifications : Magic, Teaching, Cooking, House Chores, Sweet Making, Sewing, Singing, Dancing

Her family was poor but being able to use light magic and getting a scholarship in exam, the Academy pays for everything she needs until her graduation.

Reincarnation of an angel but only awakened when using revival spell to revive dead male leads. After angel power awakened, she have no choice but to ascend to the heaven and leave male leads on earth, making it bad end.

She's so kind and innocent that even Charlotte regained her true self after seeing her innocent smile. This could because of being the reincarnation of an angle grant her this abnormal charisma.

She got bullied because of her nature. She want friends but because of interactions with male leads, she missed every chance to make one.
_____________________________________

Name : William Wodinn

Role : Second Male Lead

Status : Baron, Merchant

Magic Attribute : Earth

Hair Colour : Blonde

Eye Colour : Yellow

Qualifications : Magic, Swordsmanship, Riding, Manipulation, Trading

The wealthiest boy of the Kingdom. His family work was merchant and own 45% of Kingdom's markets. His family was commoner at first but became noble after their work successes and bought many lands.

A genius merchant. Have merchant side. A good talker and manipulative. Also kind and don't like formalities. Don't care about outer appearance but the personality and way of thinking.

He met Cecelia years ago and fall in love with her since then. He doesn't hate Charlotte because he knows that she wasn't in her true self but still doesn't't like her because of her evil way of doing things.

He doesn't have friends but instead, he got many allies inside and outside of Academy.

_____________________________________

Note : This wasn't all of male leads. I just don't feel like making the full profiles for every male leads. So, I'll leave this here. Also, sorry for taking too long. Just after finishing the work, my right eye got infection and I can't focus in writing. But, don't worry. I'll update soon. See ya guys later.