𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝑶𝒇 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒅𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒌

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 02
The Angel Of WoodLock

****
3rd Person Point Of View

The beautiful woman danced. Her black dress flowed by her tanned ankles. Her long black hair swung around in the air as she twirled, a big smile on her plump pink lips.

Her father and six older brothers watched as they all sat around the lake. Fear in her fathers mind.

His daughter, Jessica, was beautiful. So unbelievably beautiful, and so kind. He noticed her becoming more womanly at the young age of eleven , her breasts started to develop and her hips began to widen along with many other features. She's beginning to attract many unwanted males, all different species.

His daughter was gorgeous. Without a doubt. With her long black hair, vibrant green eyes, wide hips, small breasts, slim stomach, a little button nose, sharp features and round bottom. She was the perfect mate to man who wants plenty of children because she's caring and loving.

She's a perfect mate in genral, that's why there are so many males are coming for her. But it's only a matter of time before he comes to collect her.

The younger woman, known as Jessica, looked over at her father to see him deep in thought.

"Daddy what is wrong?" She asked approaching him with worry. The older man looked up and gave his youngest child a sad smile. He reached out and pulled the small girl into his lap, his muscular arms wrapped around her waist.

"Nothing my darling" He whispered into her soft hair. Enjoying the moment knowing it won't last forever. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes while listening to his heart beat.

Jessica loves her father. He's always been there for her, he keeps her warm, safe and happy. Her brothers do too, but they can be meanies sometimes.

Her fathers name is James. He is so very tall, and very muscular. James has thick black hair and light green eyes, with a trimmed black beard covering his sharp jaw.

Her brothers,West, Alton, North, Blaze, River and Easton. All look just like their father, just a bit shorter. River has longer hair, North has a man bun and Alton has messy hair. As for the other three boys have nice combed back hair. North and River both have stubble, trying to grow out their beard like their father.

"How about you go down to the river and look for some pretty rocks babycakes, West and River can go with you" Easton suddenly said. "Ok! Lets go boys!" She squealed in delight as she hopped off her fathers lap and took off down towards the lake. The two boys running after her.

James sighed as his other four sons sat around him. "It's gonna be ok pa" Easton whispered. "The sooner it happens, the better" Alton mutters.

"How could you say that!" Blaze shouts, "Keep your voice down will you!" Alton snapped. "You all need to accept it! There's nothing we can do about it! He saw her, he wants her. Its over" He continued with a sad look in his eye.

"No its not, we'll fight back right pa? You won't give up on her pa? Y-you won't right?" Blaze said, looking over at his father. "I'm afraid so my boys, we can't fight a man like him, he's just too powerful" James said before getting up.

"She'll be ok, he'll keep her safe. She's better off with him anyway, the sooner it happens the better, just like Alton said. He'll be able to give her everything she wants, and make her really happy, thats what we want right?" James whispered, the four boys nodded sadly. "Im going to start dinner" James spoke then walked off with a tear in his eye.