Numero Veinte

2nd pov

"...n??"

"...../n?"

"Y/n!"

You jolt up, sweat covering your whole body as you pant. You look to your side and saw kazuo worriedly looking at you.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked as you stare at him before shakily answered. "Y-yes! What time and date is it right now?" You asked. "It's 4:30am, 12th of September."

It's tomorrow?

"Here, drink some water. I came to check if you were still asleep but i saw you looking like you were having a bad dream."  Kazuo took a seat on your bed, handing you a glass of water as you drank it and gave him a small thanks.

"I'm good now. I'll start getting ready for school." You said as kazuo nodded. He gave your back alittle pat as he quietly left your room.

What was that? Was that foreshadowing? Will it really happen to seishu and akane? Do i ignore this?

You covered your face with your hand, taking deep breaths as you push your hair back.

Okay, the devil that's guarding must have sent this sign to me and i shouldn't ignore this.

You nodded, jumping off your bed and quickly running to the bathroom to wash your face. You stare at yourself in the mirror before smirking.

"OH SHIT I LOOK HOT!"

------

"Hey y/n? You okay? You've been spacing out for quite the time now. Usually you'd be complaining about the hot weather and such." Kaoru gave you a look fo concern.

"Oh uh, yes of course im fine. Nothing can bother a bad bitch like me."

That was a lie.

You were completely bothered by that dream of yours that you already arrived at the entrance of the school and bumped into someone.

"Sei!" You quickly wrapped your arms around him, tightly.

He's alive. He's safe.

You thought as you closed your eyes tightly, seishu quite confused but gladly returned your hug which made some envious.

"That's weird. why is y/n hugging him like there's no tomorrow??" Chifuyu puffed his cheeks out, crossing his arms. "I honestly don't know. They've been acting weird since this morning." Kaoru voiced out as she scratch her cheek.

"Can we get a hug too y/n?" Souya softly asked as you let go of sei and engulf souya in a hug. Soon enough, the hugging fest came to an end.

"Okay! Let's go inside? Sei! Dont go out of your classroom without one of us with you okay?" You pointed at him as seishu widened his eyes, pointing at himself.

"Me?"

"YES YOU! AND ALSO YOU!"

You pointed at akane who flinched. "E-eh? Well alright?" Akane nodded as draken raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, darling what is happening? Why are you suddenly acting like that?" Mitsuya walked to your side, his hand ontop of your head.

"Just...trust me for now please?" You pleaded, which was a new one. You never say 'please' so they reluctantly nodded.

You gave them a small smile, before walking ahead.

"Well damn."

"Sanzu nii-chan, shut up."

------

"PLEASE SLEEP OVER FOR TODAY!" you slammed your hands on the table as you all eat ramen after school. "What?" Kazutora tilt his head to the side.