Perverted Politics

The hooded Arthur slammed the ice as he spoke. He did little to no damage at all. Instead of mocking him, Andreas panicked a bit. This entire cave was made of magical materials with sturdiness as their primary factor. If a nuclear bomb went off in the cave. No one in the world would be able to sense it, and it would only could multiple small dents. Arthur only slightly cracked the ice, which was the most rigid material in the cave.

That meant that his fist strength was approaching the force of a nuke. But it was not as simple as Andreas thought. That strike had taken a third of Arthur's energy. One needs to flex from time to time in front of subordinates after all.

"Four days. In four days Peerless will be mine."

"Yes, your Majesty," said Andreas as he bowed.

"My Emperor, I have more news to report. One of the Peerless Candidates, Solitary, has gone to level up with his team on Mount Olympus."

Arthur put a dirty hand on his chin, "Ah the Miami lad, he is only a candidate. You believe Peerless can surpass me and remove the curse I personally created, then do you not also think Peerless surpasses me?"

The question put Andreas in a tight spot.

'He is testing me.'

"Your Majesty I firmly believe you are far ahead of Peerless, however as your Prime Minister, it is my duty to hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Arthur nodded with a chuckle, "Indeed, if one has prepared for the worst, one is prepared. Have his ghost maintain regular contact with me!"

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

Another person entered the cave, it was a spry young woman. She had black hair and brown eyes. Her body was the epitome of fitness. She was wearing a full-body skin-tight suit, but her abs were still visible. She also had nice curves and firm buttocks that would cause many a head to turn.

Her skin was like caramel while her hair cascaded down her back in rhythm with her step. She had big eyes and a small nose, capped off by a pair of luscious red lips.

"Dad! Your Majesty!"

She hugged her dad and knelt before the Emperor.

"No need to kneel now Jane. You are a Supreme, you kneel before no one and bow only to me," said Arthur with an undisguised perverted gaze. After all, he was the Emperor by might. What could they do about it?

Jane seemed to be unfazed by his lustful gaze and just bowed, "Thank you, Your Majesty, for your words of wisdom."

Arthur laughed as he scratched his back, "I see ass licking runs in the family as well, but you are still not as adept as your brother."

"My brother's job requires him to lick ass. My job is to kick ass."

This little quip made Andreas and Arthur laugh. Jane smiled as she saw her father laugh.

His smile was quite rare to see. He was entirely closed off to the rest of the world. Before the system came she could at least understand him, but now...

"Drop the formalities, your father and I were in the middle of an important meeting. Discussing matters of the state. We are in a rush so please, tell me what's on your mind dear." said Arthur as he brazenly looked her up and down. The disparity between his tone and gestures made Jane want to laugh.

Truth be told it wasn't her intention to dress like this in the first place. It had been her father's request. She wanted to refuse, but then remembered those dark days, just after the system had taken over Earth.

Dungeons suddenly revealed themselves temporarily in the sky, land and oceans. They appeared in the form of large castles or palaces from many different cultures.

These forms were not the actual size of the dungeons but more of a gateway.

This allowed mankind to map out all the dungeons that appeared. Soon their forms disappeared, leaving only the hidden entrances.

She knew Arthur had the hots for her. She was his type down to the last tee. She was also a body cultivator like him, so they had much in common. Her fierce personality and roguish charm swayed the young Emperor.

She was also quite humble. She was, without a doubt, the most modest of them all by quite a bit. She was deadly to her enemies and lovely to her friends. If he wanted to kill an enemy, she was his sword. When the territory needed protection, she was his shield. A talented martial artist with a high-quality, versatile battle orientated class; she was simply superb.

Arthur believed that if he stood still and intentionally weakened himself, she could make him bleed ... maybe.

Andreas' whole family was full of freaks, and they were all loyal to him. The twins were, without a doubt, future supremes. But they were arrogant and needed to mature a bit.

This was a time of martial might! One could not be a Supreme unless they had a battle orientated class. If they had a powerful skill, then they had to defeat a current Supreme in a fight to be worthy.

Michael kept his cards close to his chest regarding his battle ability. He had a non-combat class like his father. But he was also a mighty mage with a massive mana reserve. It would not be inaccurate to say that he held the Empire's economy in his hands.

Andreas' situation was similar to Michael's. He had a non-combat class, but most were not aware of the skills he had procured.

Last but not least was Andreas' wife. That woman was already a powerful support type of Supreme. She was called the Empire's most outstanding beauty and had more value to Arthur personally than every other Supreme due to her incredible support abilities.

It was primarily her existence that gave Arthur the nerve to conquer the world.

...