Chapter 19

"Don't matter sh*t that I'm goin' through a lot, I'ma be alright
I already know, for real
I told myself I ain't giving up till the day I die
Never, for real
Life hard, but me no want it easy on me
F*ck all who none believe in all me
I'ma keep giving my all, yeah (I am)
I'ma be forever ballin', yeah (Yeah)."
Yo Gotti ft. Shenseea "Forever Ballin'"

Nicole

"Thank you so much Micah."

"It's no problem, Nicole. It was just a quick fix." When my warehouse manger called me Friday night and told me that the garage door would not open, I was panicking. I knew that Monday morning that we would need to make local deliveries to a couple of music video sets. She had already made the service request when she informed me of the issue, but we had no idea when the company would send someone on Monday.

Thankfully, we've worked with Micah before and he came in at 7 in the morning.

"So many scenarios popped up in my head. I almost booked a flight back home."

"You wouldn't need to do that when I'm here. Just focus on your tour boss lady."

"I will. Thank you again. I'll see when I get back."

"For sure. Take care."

"Bye." Thank you Jesus. I checked my notifications and saw some new messages.

"He looks so cute." I smiled at the photos Shawn sent me of Leo. He took him to the groomers this morning.

It's our last day in L.A. and at 2 pm, we're having our pop up shop. We reserved the showroom for six hours, so we'll be there until 8 or when our stock runs out, whichever comes first. Our other pop up shops shut down within three hours, so hopefully it'll be the same today.

Everybody went to the beach around 8 except for Karin and I. I'm on my period and I feel bloated as h*ll. Karin wanted to stay in and pump.

Kudos to her for wanting to breastfeed for over a year because once a year came around, I was going to make sure my baby was eating soft foods and some solids.

I heard that kids that were breast-fed especially for long periods turn out to be smarter, but I was never breastfed according to my Mom and I turned out fine.

The crew is not back yet and it's almost 11.

After I showered, I got back in bed and I'm currently munching on some pineapple and peanut butter. It may sound disgusting, but this sh*t is good. Whenever Mother Nature comes around, I crave cold beverages and sweets.

My plastic container of pineapple nearly fell from hands when a knock on the door startled me. I would have been mad if I lost this good pineapple juice to these sheets.

"Hold on." I carefully placed the container on top of a napkin next to the nightstand and covered it with a handkerchief, after placing the jar of peanut on top.

It's really that serious. You don't know how hard it was for room service to find this for me. If Tae's eyes come across this pineapple, it's going to be gone in a second.