Chapter 17

Faith's POV

I twisted and turned myself uncomfortably trying to find a comfortable position at my bed because the sunlight that is going through my window is making my headaches worse. These hangovers damnit.

My hands instinctively wandered around and got a pillow near me. But instead of those fluffy and poofy pillows, my hand touched a soft and fluffy yet unruly hair.

I opened my eyes but with the sunlight shining my eyes, I squinted my eyes to refrain any sunlight coming to my eyes and not get my headaches any more worse.

I turned to the other side and opened my eyes a little. It was blurry and I couldn't see anything. I closed my eyes tight again and opened my eyes slowly.

The blurriness slowly fades away. As the blurriness ran away, a familiar shirtless human was sleeping at my side of the bed. Oh no. Oh no no no!

What happened last night? Why don't I have a memory of the night before. Please don't let this be what I think it is.

I jolted up and looked at Andrew sleeping. Since he was shirtless, I prayed to myself if this isn't what I thought it was. Unfortunately it didn't work because I saw myself naked.

My heart started to beat irregularly as it constricted as if it was on a chokehold and squishing it. My breath started to get faster and faster by the second as tears started to creep up to my eyes.

"ANDREW!!!!" I screamed out of shock. Which was probably a bad idea because that seems to make my headaches worse.

He jolted awake and rubbed his eyes. "What?" He said while rubbing his eyes. He yawned for a little bit before opening his eyes to my disheveled state.

He shot up from the bed and stood there in nothing but his boxers. "Andrew what happened?" I asked.

"What?" He questioned.

"What happened last night?" I asked again angrily. "We didn't do anything together did we? Right?" I asked again, hopefully this time.

"You don't remember Faith." He said. I didn't want to believe that we did it but his face shows that he wasn't lying. Our clothes sprawled on the floor and my naked bodies on the floor showed me everything. "No no no. What did we-What did we do." I rambled.

"Faith." He said, walking towards me.

"You took advantage of me, didn't you?!" I asked angrily while pushing him.

"Wha-" He was about to say but was cut off. "How could you?!" I shouted.

"Faith I will never do that to you ever." He reasoned softly.

"Really? Because didn't you ever say that you always get what you want because you're Andrew Dawson." I remarked.

"Ok I said that before but believe me I'll never do that to you." He pleaded. "How could you not remember everything that happened last night?" He asked in disbelief.

"I was drunk Andrew. How do you expect me to remember everything?" I bite back. "And also you took the advantage of getting me to stay in this room by blackmailing me with the orphanage and Mortys diner. So don't say you never took advantage of me."

"I was drunk too. But I remembered everything because I got to hold you for the first time after 3 years being without you and that will always be there in my mind." He said.

"I'll admit to taking advantage of you staying here but this." He said, motioning to both of us. "I didn't take any kind of advantage of it." He huffed out a breath. "Is your way of getting over me, is by getting drunk till you don't remember anything like a coward?" He asked.