Chapter 5: The escape, Ebisu, Dinary Delta Force- Bed Town Anthem PV

Seta click-clacked out of the Azabu-juban apartments as the now milder night air enveloped her. Dinary Delta Force's 'Bed Town Anthem' played on loop in her head. There had certainly been a bed. But she hadn't let Koji go to town. She half smiled, looking around, checking if the same community of gabbers were still sitting outside the Roppongi Tsutaya cafe. Gone. She shivered and glanced down to her visibly hardened nipples.

Darn it!

In her hurry to leave she'd forgotten her bra in Koji's bathroom. She closed her eyes in irritation, weighing up her options. The choice was simple: return home braless with assets on display or bear a slightly awkward moment with the man she had just walked out on. Ouch. Looked like it was a win for the awkward moment. She really loved that bra set.

Who are you kidding? You're desperate to go back up there.

She raised an eyebrow. And smiled slyly. It could be awkward-fun. She'd wait it out a few minutes, though. He'd followed her twice tonight. What were the chances of a third time? She threw her head back, looking up at the glorious full moon, and breathed in the humid night air. She'd never understood why the air smelled so much cleaner and fresher here compared to London. Both large cities yet the difference marked.

Her thoughts turned back to Koji. In mid-conversation she had abruptly scrambled up and told him she couldn't do this, whatever this was, nonchalantly picked up her belongings and walked out without a backward glance. He hadn't protested- she hadn't left him enough time to. Plus, he was Japanese. It wasn't their style. Too mellow for any confrontation. Intuitively, she felt he was different, that he could get fiery if push came to shove. She'd be able to bring it out in him. She felt it. Under his controlled exterior lay a passionate man.

She scoped the area as she waited. Why hadn't he followed her out? Maybe he was playing with her. Knowing she'd be the one to run back in. That made far more sense with a man like Koji.

She cursed under her breath. Her power and control had been compromised. Why hadn't she played with herself tonight? She considered her options, again. Hail a taxi home and come back at a later date for the bra? Go back up and retrieve the bra? Forget about said bra?

Seeing him, even briefly, had the greatest pull even though she wanted to be able to walk away from all of this like she had with Hip Hop boy in Harlem. She scrunched up her eyes, trying to remember his name. Kazu? Maybe. It seemed like a distant memory now, not just a few hours earlier.

Koji, on the other hand. There was a man whose name she'd never forget. Why did he fascinate her? She closed her eyes, etching out his features and scent. It was his innate confidence and intelligence. His self-control and sophistication. His beauty and style. His eyes. Definitely his eyes...the list went on and on...

She turned, glancing behind at the lobby doors. A reception desk sat next to the glass entrance. If there was supposed to be a twenty four hour style concierge, they weren't doing a great job. No one was manning the front. She shook her head in displeasure and glanced at the building again.

Right in the heart of Azabu-juban. Next to an almost all night DVD slash coffee shop slash book store. An upmarket, international supermarket to the immediate right of the exclusive looking premises. Within close proximity to the elegant Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Mid-town and the underground station, too. None of it added up. What was it he did, again?

Their interaction had been too brief to find out anything meaningful. She'd been low-key when he'd sat next to her. Not fully vibrant. Which was out of character. Around new people, she was in her element. His 'secretary' and their closeness had caught her off guard. Or maybe it was just his effect on her. In fact, unlike her normal inquisitiveness, she couldn't remember asking Koji more than one or two questions.