Part 6

In fact, Bai Zhen Zhen had already heard the name Yun Zhen before.

She knows that this person is the darling of Heaven, the heroine of the world in this book, with amazing talent and almost omnipotent. As long as she wants to do well, there is nothing she can't do well. In the same way, her chances are also quite against the sky.

Although she was regarded as Bai Zhenzhen's substitute by Jianzun Yunqi, the demon emperor, the emperor and the third prince of the demon race, she magically attracted the hearts of these four men at the same time, making them completely forget their feelings for Bai Zhenzhen and fall in love with her. She intends to hold all the most beautiful things in the world in front of her, in order to see her happy smile.

Unfortunately, none of those four got her heart.

Emotionally, Yun Zhen was not enlightened at all, as if she was born without that tendon. Instead, she focused on her cultivation, treating the four best men in the Three Realms as her family and friends, trying her best to make herself better and stronger, and then repaying these people for their kindness to her...

and then , What is even more outrageous is that she finally entered the Three Realms King Palace with her powerful strength, and unified the Three Realms by herself. And the four high-quality human men, willingly bowed their heads and bowed their heads, driven by her.

Thinking of this, Bai Zhen Zhen's whole body is not well.

Why!

She acts as a stand-in in modern times, and Yun Zhen also acts as a stand-in in the cultivation world. Yun Zhen's Marie Su's halo is full, she takes the heroine route, and finally succeeds, becoming the strongest woman in the Three Realms, with four high-quality male subordinates, right She was heartbroken.

As for herself, as soon as the main master comes back, she has nothing to do with her, and it's okay if she doesn't get any benefits. Those dog men are afraid that the matter of raising a substitute will leak to the main master, and they will not do it again and again. , the bureau directly killed her.

Then, she wore it here and became Bai Zhen Zhen with the same name and surname.

From modern society to the realm of self-cultivation in the book, Bai Zhenzhen has no cultivation level, and she wandered outside alone. She had a miserable life at first, but fortunately, she survived by virtue of her wit and returned to Linchuan. Sword Sect. Unlike the original owner, who was so stupid that he died directly in that ghost place.

Bai Zhenzhen looked at Yun Zhen, the heroine, the future Lord of the Three Realms in the book, is still a humble substitute, those four men have not given up on her yet, as long as they operate properly, they will be able to be happy in the future Lie wins.

She didn't know what to think, and smiled slightly.

Since Yun Zhen knew that this cave mansion was originally owned by Bai Zhen Zhen, and now that the other party is back, it is naturally impossible for her to live here any longer.

It happened that Ju Xiyao invited her to move to Kunji Peak. She was hesitant at first, but now she thinks this is the best choice.

Hearing Yun Zhen let go, Ju Xiyao immediately said, "I'll go into the cave to help you pack up."

Bai Zhen Zhen, Wen Qing and others stepped forward and stopped her.

"Senior Sister Ju." Bai Zhenzhen's voice was soft, pretending to be unclear, "This is my cave, what are you going to do?"

Wen Qing glanced at Yun Zhen, "Could it be that some people did it in the cave of the younger sister? What shameful things, or something hidden, for fear of being discovered, are you in a hurry to destroy the corpse before we find it?"

This is really unpleasant to say, what kind of person Yun Zhen has been in the same family for so many years, we all know. There is no such thing as Wen Qing as a senior brother who has eliminated his junior sister so much.

Ju Xiyao was so angry that she was half-dead, and Yun Zhen held her to prevent her from fighting with these people on a whim.

She looked calm and said: "Senior Sister Bai, I'm sorry, I didn't know that this cave was yours. I lived here for ten years, although there are not many things, but since I want to move out, I have to clean it up well, so as not to avoid it. Senior Sister Bai is uncomfortable."

Bai Zhenzhen said: "But this cave is mine, and it's been good for you to live here for ten years. There's no reason for me to come back and let you come and go at will. I have a cleanliness addiction, cleanliness addiction. You know what it means, that is, I always love cleanliness, and I don't like others touching my things. So, I hope you don't go in again. As for your things, I can ask someone to clean up for you."

Yun Zhen: "But... ..."

"Don't worry, Master and Senior Brother love me so much. I haven't seen any good things before? I'm really not interested in your things. I will send them to you as soon as I clean them up." Bai Zhenzhen smiled and looked at Yun Zhen , "Junior Sister Yun, you can't even trust me, right?"

Seeing her insistence, Yun Zhen could only agree in the end, anyway, she didn't have anything that she couldn't see.

Bai Zhen Zhen smiled sweetly, and ordered the expulsion: "Junior Sister Yun, can you go now?"

Before Yun Zhen left, she thought of the small bamboo house behind and took the small animals away together.

However, Bai Zhen Zhen's face had completely darkened.

"Junior Sister Yun, as long as I think that you have occupied my identity for the past ten years and robbed me of my master and senior brothers and sisters, my heart is very unhappy. I hope you can disappear in front of my eyes immediately and never say goodbye again. Step on my Kunyu Peak. Can you understand my mood?"

Yun Zhen's expression changed slightly.

"Senior Sister Bai, it's not my intention to be a substitute, and I don't know it either..."

Bai Zhenzhen said lazily: "It's because you don't know that I'm being so polite to you."

Yun Zhen saw that she insisted not to let herself If she stayed a little longer, she seemed to hate herself extremely, and this Kun Yufeng was originally her cave, so she really had no reason to stay here. She had no choice but to take a step back, leave first, find an opportunity, and then let someone help send those little guys back to her.

She heard that Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen is also a person who loves small animals. Like herself, she used to pick up all kinds of injured animals from outside and bandage them up. Presumably, even if Senior Sister Bai hates her again, she will not anger the little animals.

When Yun Zhen came out before, she brought a storage bag with all the things she sorted out to return to Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen, and now she just happened to return it to her by the way.

However, when she handed things out, Senior Sister Bai Zhenzhen refused to take it.

"Since this was given to you by others, it's all yours, and it has nothing to do with me. Besides, I don't want anything you've touched."

Ju Xiyao couldn't get used to Bai Zhenzhen's face for a long time, glared at her fiercely, grabbed Yun Zhen and left.

"If she doesn't want it, let's keep it, it's all good things, it's not worth living with these babies!"