𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒

My heart beat quickens, as I arrive at the nightclub

My heart beat quickens, as I arrive at the nightclub. The lights are dimmed, and people are screaming at the top their voices. Unsurprisingly, majority of them are drunk, yelling incoherent swear words and such.

I chose to change my outfit from the soft-coloured daywear to a fitted, marble-patterned dress, that does the best job of extending my already prominent curves. I only refreshed my makeup, and chose the same bag I wore previously.

'Nervous?' I ask Furosa, as he clings onto my hand. 'Kind of, and I mean I don't really know what to expect.'

'It's fine, you'll do great! Let's go get something to drink, it will calm your nerves.'

He hums in response and snakes his hand around my waist, as we push through the swarms of people.

When we reach the bar, we end up ordering two rounds of shots, which may be a bold way to start the night, but it is probably most needed.

I bring the glass up to my lips, and allow the liquid to run down my throat, but I scrunch my face up in reaction; The bitterness is something I will never get used to.

'Should we order another round?' Furosa asks, and I can already see the effects of alcohol on him. 'No, I think you've had enough anyway.'

He rolls his eyes, and I kiss his lips, feeling the excess alcohol sting my tender lips.

'God, I want to spank that ass of yours.'

'Perhaps you should.' I wink, making my hands traverse down my hips. 'Bad girl.' He rasps out, squeezing my rounded globes.

'Anyways, I need to go set up. Wanna come with me?'

'Okay.' I reply, holding his hand, as he leads me through the crowds of people.

It's a tight squeeze, and I have to move quit fast, as Furosa walks significantly quicker than me. But, within a few minutes, we arrive backstage.

'You okay?' I ask, as he paces around a bit. 'I'm honestly a bit nervous, but more excited then anything.' He admits, reading over what I presume are the lyrics.

'How many songs are you going to sing?'

'Mmh only one, at least that's how many they've told me to sing because other people will also perform.' He informs me, now placing me on his lap.

'Can I see the lyrics?'

'No.' He says, kissing the crook of my neck. 'It's a surprise.'

He gets up, and says that he needs to find the rest of his band, and he'll be back soon.

Boredly, I ponder and not many thoughts pass through my head, but the one idea arouses me.

The lyrics