ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟘

Daphne's POV

꧁𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖꧂

I was sitting in a dress shop, Alice and Maddie dragged me out to go dress shopping. They were giving me different dresses, but nothing. " Oh, this is perfect!" Alice says jumping in place " and this too, my love!" Madison says holding another dress. After what felt like forever we headed home. Later, Alice made me change into one of the dresses she bought for me. A chiffon beach sundress puff sleeve pleated dress, and some Platform Round Toe Stone Pattern Waisted Short Chunky Heels Ankle Boots. Told me to go to the ruby beach at 3. I arrived at 2:50 looking around for something, someone. I see some lights in the distance. I run up to them to see jasper in front of them. " jasper? What is this?" I ask running to him. He looked nervous. " Jasper?" He looked at me. " Daphne l, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to prom with me." He says " yes, I'd love to!" I say jumping into his arms.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

At a picnic table, Charlie cleans a fish with a big knife. Edward and Jasper waited awkwardly near their Volvo and Jeep, dressed in their elegant suits. But even calm Edward was unnerved by Charlie's glare. The front door opened and they looked up to see Bella and I framed in the doorway, dressed in our dresses. I walk downstairs, in the dress Maddison for me.  A red vintage see-through waist navy velvet beaded gown. I helped Bella down as Edward walked up to her. He pulled her to give us some space. Jasper walked up to me and he smiled. "Beautiful as always," Jasper smiled. Charlie walked up as he stood awkwardly. "Thanks, Jasper," I blushed as I brushed a piece of my hair back. "Alice and Maddie bought me the dress. Is it too... ?"  I ask looking down. "You're perfect,"

Jasper complimented me as Edward turned to Charlie. "I'll take good care of her, Chief." "Heard that before," Charlie sighed as Jasper moved to open the Jeep door. Jasper helped me in as he drove us to where the Prom was. Jasper sat me down as he left to park the car. Bella sat down next to me as we heard rustling behind us. "Daphne, Bella," Jacob spoke up. We turned to him. "Jacob," I smiled as he sat down next to us. "What're you doing here?" Bella asked. "Party-crashing," Jacob replied. " I love talking to you Jacob, but give me the reason why you're here," I say looking at him, trying not to smell his scent. "Why do you think I'm here for something else?" Jacob asked as he smiled. "Well, she is the human lie detector," Bella laughed as Jacob shook his head. "Fine, you got me," Jacob replied. "Dad paid me twenty bucks to get Bella to break up with Edward, and to stop hanging out with Daphne.

" I was shocked that Billy would say that. "What?!" I exclaimed. "Since when did Billy control us?" "Daphne, calm down," Bella urged me. "No, Bella, don't," I asked. "Jacob, you and Billy can't decide for us. We don't belong to you."Jacob looked down. " I'm sorry, Daphne," he got up. I looked pointedly at her. Bella sighed as Jasper and Edward came up to us. " Your boyfriends are here," Jacob told us as he got up. I blushed as he said that. "Make sure to tell Billy no and to pay up," Bella told him as he left. "I will," Jacob replied as Jasper took my hand. "Ready, Ma'am?" Jasper asked as he guides me through the dining room. Mr. Molina and other teachers are there. "I can't believe you're making me do this," I laughed as Jasper smiled."It's your Prom night," Jasper told me. "Cherish it."Jasper guided me around a corner to the backyard. The Prom was Monte Carlo style.

Gaming tables and roulette wheels. Guys in tuxes and girls in gowns gamble for prizes, dance, and socialize. "You really are trying to kill me," I told him. "Prom is an important rite of passage. I don't want you to miss anything," Jasper told me as I couldn't be mad at him. We continue into the prom. Several heads turn. We saw Alice and Maddie, Thomas and Abigail, and Rosalie and Emmett dancing. Rosalie glanced over at Bella and me with Jasper and Edward. She had indifference that has replaced fury. But Alice waved brightly. Bella returned it with a smile as we hear a crossfade into the next track. I saw Eric at the turntables, making the room bounce. Next to him, Angela wore the headphones, flipping through a stack of vinyl. They nodded at Bella and me as we shot them a smile when a flashbulb got my attention. Mike and Jessica stood in front of an Aston Martin cut-out. Bella catches their eye as Mike does his best James Bond impersonation.

Jessica posed like Pussy Galore. Bella pointed to Jessica's chest and did a thumb-up. Jasper smirked, "Shall we?" He asked. "We shall," I replied as Jasper took me to the dance floor. He placed my feet atop his own and started to move. I smiled. "See? You're dancing," Jasper told me. "At last." "And at prom," I added. As we dance, I felt his love and passion. It was melting me as we danced. Suddenly, his lips hovered over my skin, a long beat... then he pressed his lips to my throat. A kiss! He looked at me.  " Daphne, we've been friends for a long time now, we're like best friends" he started, is he? Is he doing what I think he's doing?! " will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asks looking into my eye. I think for a second. Then I kissed him, I kissed jasper hale! Our lips are in sink, two melodies put together, the perfect match.

After a few minutes, we pull apart and look into each other's eyes. Not saying a word. I pull him into another kiss, feeling it was right. Plus I want another one. His hands go down to my waist, my hands around his neck, bringing him closer. We couldn't be bothered if people see us, we couldn't be happier. " You are all that I'll ever need" I looked at him and finally smiled. "I love you" jasper said as we whirled around, gliding on hour grace, never looking away from one another in each other's arms. No one will surrender tonight. But I won't give in. I know what I want, I thought as Jasper kissed me.

Third POV

Someone's watching Daphne and Jasper dancing, looking down from the window of a second-floor hotel room in the Inn. The music wafting up in echoes. It's Victoria, turning from the window.She's stylishly dressed now, but seething. A low, sinister snarl appeared in the back of her throat.  Her burgundy eyes filled with vengeance and tears as she walked away. She vowed to avenge James as she removed her hair from her hairdo and walked away.

𝙷𝚒 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜😘😘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 👀𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 👀 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢/𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙱𝚢𝚎!!😘😘