Preview//Disclaimers

Starting off, I would like to say that this is the first thing I have ever posted on Wattpad, so it's fairly bad. If you happened to stumble upon this FF, it would probably be best to ignore it.

But! If you decided to read it anyway, welcome and here's some disclaimers:

If you're uncomfortable with mentions of:
• Religion (specifically Christianity/slightly cultish Christian organizations)
• Religious trauma
• Criticism of religion
• Depression
• SH
• LGBTQ+
• bXb relationship
• mature scenes
• mature language
• physical, emotional, and mental abuse
• anxiety
• panic attacks
• suicide

    I'd advise you not to read this, or read with caution, for your own well-being. More than half of these topics trigger me myself.

   Some of the scenarios in this fic are written off of true experiences I've had myself. I won't mention which ones, but there are fairly many. I tried to pour all of my emotions and current frustrations into this, so it's a pretty dark piece of shit in some places.

Also, I am in no way meaning to offend the good, true Christians out there who love and accept everyone as they are and only give love and support!! Every religion has their bad apples. I am not a Christian myself but again, in no way do I want to offend y'all good Christians out there, and if you find this offensive in any way, I apologize. This is only written off of my perspective of things and my experiences with this, and if I am rude or inconsiderate in any way, please say so!

   Anyways, I hope you find this FF enjoyable, and maybe you would be able to resonate with some of the characters here and connect with them.

Last but not least, here's That Basic Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters in this fic. Neither do any of the circumstances or scenarios pertain to these idols in real life. They are just characters in a fanfic. Ok? Ok.

Let's go

(P.S.: English is not my first language,  so although I can speak it better than my native language, I still cannot express or describe some things as well as I could in my native language, which is considerably richer than English when it comes to expressive and poetic vocabulary. So if it sometimes just sounds bland or some words or expressions repeat themselves like a million times, I'm sorry.)