Chapter 13 - Lilian Agnes

Aria, who had been walking with her eyes looking down towards the floor, suddenly paused as she noticed something.

She suddenly spotted a lovely green-haired girl.

"Lilian..." she spoke quietly, as she recognized the girl in front of her

Lilian, who was standing with a teddy bear in her arms that was half her height, looked at Aria with curiosity. She was dressed much better than Aria, who had a plain dress and was wet, and then spoke.

"Sister. What are you doing here, this is the fifth floor," Lilian asked Aria, as Emma, who was standing by Lilian, confirmed her identity.

"Look. It's Sister Aria, right?" Emma spoke up, as Lilian didn't seem to realize how rude she could sound.

'Aria, who was once again humiliated in front of others, glares at the maid sharply, making them feel a strange sense of dread and fear. The maid covered their mouth with their hand, and after a few moments of hesitation, they slowly closed their mouths.

"Sister, your room is on the second floor. Did you come to the fifth floor to see Lily?"

"Ah, Father told me to use the fifth floor from now," Aria responded, as she pretended to have an excuse.

"Really? Hooray! Then you can play with Lily every day!"

Lilian approached Aria and hugged her without warning, leaving Aria shocked and slightly disgusted as Lilian fell back in shock upon noticing that Aria was wet.

"Ah! It's wet! Gross! Ewww!" Lilian shouted, as Charlotte was about to refute her, but they were stopped by Aria, who spoke with a completely expressionless face.

"Charlotte. It's fine," Aria said, as if she was completely used to such actions and didn't care about Lilian's reaction anymore.

Lilian, the true princess of Agnes, was forgiven no matter what she did she could be have a rude and annoying personality and being ignorant, innocent, rude, and stupid, Aria still tried to be a good and nice sister towards her.

It was normal for her to take care of Lilian when she was sick, or even stay awake with her for hours if she needed it.

In the end, Aria had no negative feelings towards Lilian, and she was always willing to help out her sister, regardless of what the situation may have been.

Aria, as Lilian's older and wiser sister, tried to take care of her and treat her as best as she could, despite the fact that no one knew that poor Lilian would pass away soon.

Lilian's Mana Reflux Disease, which always cured itself with every life, didn't affect Aria, even though she was the one always dying, over and over again, in all of her past life.

It was a cruel irony, that Aria's attempts to help Lilian always resulted in her dying, over and over again, throughout her countless lives.

And then aria looking at lilian who's look like disgusted to her and then aria bacame innocent act

Aria, who had become a master at putting on her "good sister mask" and lying her way out of trouble, smoothly lied to Lilian, as she said:

"Ah, sorry. I was playing in the water with Brother and got wet..."

Lilian reacted angrily to this, as she shouted:

"What?? Why did you play without me? You're so bad!! Sister, you're so mean!!"

Aria, who was used to Lilian's reactions, simply ignored her anger and carried on with her innocent act, as if nothing had happened.

"Lilian... " aria said with worried look

"I wanna play too!! " lilian said "You will catch cold Lily you should rest. " she said with worried face

"Lady, why don't you play with your toys in the bathtub?" the maid said at lilian and lilian became more upset

"But lilian wants to play in the water with Brother."

"Lily, we will play later. Brother is busy, so he can't play right now."

"LIAR!?"

"Lily will go and ask Brother herself!"

Lilian ignored Aria's tricks to stop her and then violently hit her.

When Aria tried to stop her, Lilian hit her again and shouted, "Don't block me!"

"Lady!!"

The maids, who were watching the scene from the sidelines, glared at Aria, and they were ready to intervene. However, they soon followed after Lilian, as she left the floor.

"..."

"How could she say that to you Especially emma! "

(A/N: Emma the maid with lilian)

"You don't need to care about that..." Aria says with unbothered look as she continued walking

"Miss! "

Then aria turn her head gently and spoke.

"I'm going to library so help me to dress up quickly" she says with smirk

"Ah, yes! "

***
[Library]

Creak.

Aria, who was turning her head around and surveying the library, realized that she was still alone. No one else had ever used the library except for her, so the doors weren't properly greased.

In silence, Aria sat down and started to read any book she could find, as she turned the pages of books that had to do with the golden pattern that she had previously seen in her collarbone.

Aria suddenly thought about the Agnes andValentine family, and the wealth they had.

"Duke Agnes had a lot of money," she recalled, "But money was all that he had. It was something that was passed down from generation to generation in Agnes."

She understood that Agnes water was powerful, but she now realized that this ability didn't offer much opportunities for growth or development. 

'As Aria thought of the Valentine family and what magical abilities they possessed, it occurred to her that they were more powerful than the Agnes family.

"Is there nothing to compare to the Valentine's?" she wondered, as she acknowledged that the Valentines, regardless of their magical ability, had continuously created geniuses for many generations.

"That's why the Valentines are more powerful than the Agnes," she realized, "but unfortunately, the aristocrats call them the devils of the empire because of the Valentine curse..."

Duke Diego Agnes, who held great wealth and power, was one of the richest men in the world that's to the magic stones, He owned a mansion that was comparable to the Imperial Family, and he had nothing to fear.

However, while he had a lot, he wanted more. He was ranked number 2, and he wanted to become number 1 - above the famous Noah Valentine.

There were many things in the world that were easy for him, but there were also things that were difficult or impossible for him, such as surpassing Noah Valentine's reputation.

Because the Valentine dukedom was number 1 among the richest and most powerful, it had many magic stone mines.

After a few hours~

After a few hours of reading, Aria realized that she was making very little progress in her search, especially in the library.

"This is not it," she spoke to herself, and she was becoming increasingly frustrated.

She continued to flip the pages of the various books available in the library, searching for some kind of clue or hint that could help her.

However, she was starting to have doubts, and she was beginning to question whether it was really worth the effort to search for such an elusive and unknown answer...
Aria sighed and stretched and glanced at the book she had last looked at. It was a thin booklet with dark red leather on it.

<The Celestial Divinity>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued~~~