Chracter info

Name: izanami-no-mikoto

Alias: l/n y/n

Title(s): goddess of curses, queen of the land of dead, overseer of the jujutsu world

Age: +1,000,000

Skin tone: s/t

Eye color: red

Hair color: black

Height: y/h ( your height)

Body type: well built, has muscle but not like super buff like todo, you can choose chest size and that stuff

Personality: y/n will put up a front to everyone, she will act childish or one way to one person and another to another person. Though inside she is very calculating, she can easily read a person. Because of her past, she natural carries some trauma, she makes sure she doesn't show her ptsd to many people but sometimes she can't help it and she. She can be very domineering when she wants to, especially when she gets ticked off. Just with a slight turn of the eye she can make a person shake in fear.

----------

Family

Tsukuyomi-no-mikoto:

Relations: uncle

Status: dead

Amaterasu

Relations: father

Status: dead

Izanagi-no-mikoto

Relations: brother (elder twin)

Status: unknown

----------

Cursed technique/jujutsu sorcery/physical skills

Acupuncture

A technique many and anyone can use, all it requires is a strong press at certain pressure points, depending on the point you can cause a lot of different outcomes.

senbon

also known as your cursed needles. you don't use them much but when you do you are absolutely deadly with them.

sword art

you have a sword given to you by your uncle. after his death and the incident you caused your sword became cursed from all the people you killed. as time went by you developed an aura with your sword techniques. your uncle had told you about this but you never had thought you would achieve it considering very few people can. you had achieved sword art or sword qi. sword qi allows you to manipulate your blade, make it sharper, and extends its reach. it truly depends on your mood.

Living death

With a tap of her finger on a curse or person's forehead she, you, can transmit images of peoples death and their own death over and over again in their mind. You only use this when it comes to torturing people.

lost warriors

you can summon dead warriors at your beckon, male or female or bisexual. since they are 'spirits' attacks on them wont do harm but if they attack it will be lethal.

reaper

reaper is not necessarily a cursed technique, its more like a contract with a certain dead person. when a person dies their souls are judged by the good and bad deeds they've done during the course of their life. if their deeds are balanced you give them the choice to work for you as a reaper. if they agree you and said soul make a contract/binding vow that makes them your reaper amd gives them certain freedom.

domain expansion: deaths court

you have two domains, this one is more of a formality, it's where you judge upon a soul/curse. you use this most often and rarely use the second one. in the inside it looks like a never ending room with black curtains with light coming out of no where, in the certain there is a throne decorated with skull's, your reaper's stand on the stars staring in to the distance. your opponent that you brought in to the domain is held down by chains that are made from spirit bones, they are absolutely indestructible. they feed off of the attackers life energy or cursed energy.

more techniques will be 'unlocked' later on during the story

----------

name: aida hishiro

name: aida hishiro

pronouns: he/him

alias: the blood demon

age: 32

height: 6'01

birthday: October 5th

status: alive

job(s); part time assassin, bartender at one of bonten's bar's

personality: childish sometime but is rather mature. he's like an older brother figure that some of the jujutsu sorcerers look up too, repeat some meaning Gojo, uthahime, and shoko. he is very smart and calculating. like his rumored name he has killed many people giving him the title of blood demon. he is a window who can see curses but is unable to fight them.

----------

name: teruhiko 'arata' Hitomi

age: 15

height: 5'04

birthday: January 31st

status: alive

personality: can be shy at times but is really outgoing once they know the person (like me). because of the incident she became a lot more cautious of people but she trust's you and your judgement. she has seen curse's her whole life but dismissed them as mere hallucinations or bugs.

jujutsu techniques and special talents will be unlocked later during the story

-------------

I have a bit of a writers block so please take this as an apology!

also, school will be starting back up in a few days for me so my already erratic updating schedule will be even more. I might put this on hiatus and come back but it all depends on how school goes for me.

vote and enjoy!

-insomniac