Special Chapter 2

This is Kaiden's POV from the epilogue...

Kaiden's POV:

"So, what is the reason that you are here? I guess it's not because you are visiting me, are you?"

There is a suspiciousness in his gaze as he looks at me while his hands are crossed.

"Of course not."

"I knew it! What kind of friend are you?

"Handsome friend," I answered philosophically.

"Tsk! Bakit nga biglaang nandito ka?"

"Maybe they fight, Galvez?" Belvedere said while grinning.

"Imposible yan, Belvedere."

I'm currently here in Germany. I just made an excuse to Ari that I'm going on a business trip.

I don't want to leave, but what can I do? This is an important matter.

I put the brown envelope on the table.

"My proposal and wedding plan."

"Ano naman ang gagawin ko diyan?"

"Are you really a dumbass? Of course, to check if it's already okay."

"Linawin mo kasi." I just rolled my eyes.

"Bakit ba kasi sakin mo nilalapit yan? As if makikinig ka kapag sinabi kong ayoko sa ganito at sa ganyan."

"Did I tell you to revise anything? I'm just asking what you think about it. I don't care whether it's positive or negative."

"Patingin nga." He took the envelope and looked at it.

He became serious about looking at the paper.
He acted as if he was really reading it, even though I knew he couldn't understand it, and later on, he looked seriously at me. Same as Belvedere.

"Are you sure about this?" I raised my eyebrows and gave him a look like "what do you think?"

"Accardi, I can't believe this, ang akala ko mauuna akong ikakasal kaysa sayo." Aning Belvedere habang seryosong tinitignan ang envelope.

"That's life."

"So, what do you think?" Muli kong tanong.

"Perfect na lahat kailangan mo na lang siyang mapasagot niyan. Kailan ka ba magpopropose?"

"In one week."

"Wow, I cannot believe this."

"That's why I'm here to prepare since this is the first time I'm going to ask for her YES."

"Hindi ba siya nag yes sayo nung nanligaw ka?" Nagtataka ang mukha ni Delvian.

"They are a different matter, Belvedere." Sagot naman sa kanya ni Theo.

"If you just know, Belvedere, that Accardi is always anxious every time he asks her, even if it is just a simple question or request. Pakiramdam ko nga magiging UNDERstanding yan."

"I must be because how she will react and what she will say is a big matter to me because she is my lover. I don't hella care about what people think about it. If she wants me to just follow whatever she wants, I'm willing to."

Sandaling natahimik ang dalawa.

"You really are in love, Accardi. Anyway, take good care of her. You know, I treat her like my real sister, and she is important to me."

"Yeah, I know."

"Pero handa ka ng magpatali? Mahirap yan."

"Hindi mahirap kapag mahal mo ang isang tao." Taas noong sagot ko.