Part 5: Well this award

Iron man. THE ONE AND ONLY FUCKIN IRON MAN is standing right in front of me! "Well fuck me"  I say turning to run to the nearest window when it got blocked by a shield.
Yeah don't think that would be the smartest idea kid. Captain America says. I look at his shield rip it out if the window. wow is all I could say. Buy then an idea came to my head.
So your like captain America right. I ask.
Yes that would be me. Cap says.
And you love this shield because it's your only weapon you have right now yes?😏
Maybe... Why
Oh no reason I say as I throw the shield out the window. I smirk. Fetch.

Okay that's enough Tony get the damn kid. Captain America says angrily running out the door.
Alright kid come with us and no one gets hurt. Tony stark says to me. How about fuck off!. I day tilting my head slightly.
Look just come with us so we can talk. A girl with short red hair. Black widow I assume. Talk,TALK are you insane. "Your not going to Talkkkk to me you're going to take me to your stupid little group if spies and make me tell you who I am. I'm not a stupid kid!" I don't even realize in yelling at them. They stand in shock at my sudden out burst. "I'm not going back"
Back what do you mean back. A girl in red looked at me. You don't wanna know. I say laughing. Running away in tears