Shoq e hasool✨

A tear escaped her eye while signing the nikah nama her father kissed her head and brother gave her tissues all family members were smiling with teary eyes.All gents went to the groom. Groom felt overwhelmed saying qubool hai.After dua he hugged his father and whispered a sorry and thank u. His father smiled and said indeed my son's choice is good.His mother came forward and kissed his forhead and asked him Ab khush ho?
(R u happy now?)
Very much mama.At this all of them smiled and went down stage.
Arham sat beside the groom and said:Yoshey beta zyada khush na ho meri behan ka pata ha na (Dont be happy as u know my sister)
Yoshey smiled and said: she is my wife now i will handle her my self.
Abeera laughed :Bhai Arham bhai is right bhabi is crying very much and we all know who is going to pay for this.All laughed and went towards Hayam who is coming on stage  with her father.
On seeing her Youshey said Allhamdulilah and went towards her.
A  sound pulled Yoshey back to reality he checks time and does wadoo after coming back he offers tahajud and then he messages his sweetheart
Youshey:
Nikah Mubarak begum jana❤
Hayam:Don't call me that
She replies within seconds as if she were waiting for his message
Youshey:As u say zoja
Hayam:Youshey (invisible warning)
Youshey: As u r my wife now,i will call u begum, jaan ,zoja,or whatever please me.
Hayam:Ap ha hi zidi (U r stubborn)
Yoshey:Ap??
Hayam:Shohar ko tum nhi khte
Youshey laughed at this and replied
Yoshey:I love u jaann.I really do❤
Hayam:Allah Hafiz (Blushing)
Youshey:G g jayen.Allah hafiz❤
Both of them go to their beds as they have to wake up early for mehndi preprations.

Allah hafiz❤Both of them go to their beds as they have to wake up early for mehndi preprations