𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐆!𝐏 (Billie g!p)

I sprinkled false rose petals from the door to our bed and smiled as i did so. Billie has been so stressed this past week so i decided to do something for her.

I heard my phone ring on our vanity and i tip toed around the petals to get it. I smiled wider when i saw the contact name as i answered it.

"Hey baby." i said stepping out of the room, hiding her surprise. "Hey mama, sorry i didn't answer when you called i was busy." she said.

"Its okay, your working." i say playing with my hair, "Whatcha doin?" i sat down on the couch turning up the TV. "Nothing, i just finished cooking." that i did.

"Ooo, what'd you cook?" she said excitedly. "It's a surprise." i giggle scratching shark on the head. "Okay, i'll be home in a few."

"Okay baby, i love youu." i sing and she chuckles "I love you too mama." She says and hangs up.

I get up from the couch and go to the room where i'm doing her massage. I push the door open and walk over to the bed.

I grab all the oils and lotion, special lotion that is. hehe. I set them on the table and blush thinking of her moans when i do her massage.

I feel myself get wet and a shock of arousal shoots from my stomach all the way to my pussy. I close my eyes and shuddered.

I fold the blanket neatly and place it on the side of the bed. I hear the door open and close. I walk out the room and run downstairs.

"Hey love." she giggles and picks me up. "Hi mommy." i say putting my head in her neck. She sets me down on the counter and lifts my head with her finger.

"Wanna show me my surprise now mama?" she says lowly. i whimper and nod, she backs up letting me off of the counter.

I take her hand and walk towards the stairs. I purposely sway my hips as i walk, i heard her suck in a breath as she followed me.

I took her to the room i was doing her massage at first and opened the door. Revealing the poorly lit room and the bed she was laying on.

All the the oils and lotions sitting perfectly on the bed side table. "Holy fuck, Aires" she groaned behind me. "All this for me ma?" she said coming behind me and sliding her hands around my waist.

"Mhm, now take your clothes off." i moan as she kisses my neck. She nearly rips her clothes off, making me giggle. I take off some of mine as well. 
Leaving me in my dark red lace set.

I put my hair in a low curly bun, the one that makes her go crazy and put my hands behind my back innocently waiting for her to turn around.  She turns and around and widens her eyes looking at me.

"Oh my god.." she gawks and bites her lip. "Do you like it?" i ask playing with the red lace. Her dick twitches between her thighs and leaks pre cum. So i take that as a yes.

"Lay down." i say above a whisper and she obeys laying down on the bed.  I throw a warm blanket over her erection and she whimpers at the warmth on her tip.

I open the oil and dip my two fingers in it. I straddle her hips and she puts her hands on my hips. "No, not yet baby." i smile pulling her hands off my hips and pinning them above her head. "Keep then up here okay?"

"Mhm." she moans. I rubbing the oil on her boobs. I roll her nipple between my fingers and pull on them.

She closes her eyes and groans, her dick twitching directly on my pussy. I slide my slick hands to her shoulders massaging them deeply. "Fuck that feels so good." she bites her lip.