12.12 twelve

Zaramiy

Zaramiy

It's been a couple of days after my birthday, the shade room been going crazy. Kayla hasn't really been saying nothing.

I just got back from my mom's picking up my kids and before that Rocko had a doctors vist to get his ears clipped.

As in now the twins are in the backseat eating they happy meals and Rocko is sitting in the passenger seat laying down on a blanket, cause Von gets a attitude when the dog is laying in the seat.

"Y'all have fun at Nana's house" I ask them looking in the rear view mirror.

"Yeaaa" Dayvon drags with chicken nuggets in both hands.

"What about you lonlon" I ask her "I have fun- at" She pauses to think "Fish and toy. And fun at Movie, me layla have fun at bed" She explains and I nod

"Y'all saw movie" I ask them and they both nod "what y'all see"

"We see the bob" Dayvon says and I laugh. What is a bob.

"What is that bae" I ask him and he scratch's his head confused.

"Bob mama, with glass"He explains tilting his head to the side.

"Ok baby" I nod telling him so I won't stress him out cause he still a little baby.

"What fish you see Momma" I ask London and she turn her attention to me.

"Nemo" She yells covering her mouth. "How you see Nemo" I ask her.

"Nana took us to See water, With fish and Rocko". She explains and I scrunch my face up "how you see Rocko at the aquarium" Rocko sits his head up at the mention of his name.

I take one of my heads off the wheel rubbing his head, he breathes out sitting his head back down.

"Because Dog, see big dog like Rocko" She explains moving her hands around.

I nod pulling up to the house seeing two police officers. Talking to each other.

Once I get on the drive way they turn they attention to me.

I put Rocko on the leash cause he don't really like stranger and I'm not tryna get sued.

I turn my head to check on the babies. They got fries apples and all type of shit on the floor I gotta get my car cleaned. As soon as I open the door they start approaching me.

"Are you Zaramiy Jones" the male officer asks me as I walk around the car him following me.

I hold London hand letting her out the car. She grabs onto Rocko leash and tugs on it "Lemme hold it" she says and I let her and she runs to the door step with him.

"Why" I ask the officer going around to Dayvon's side.

"Is Dayvon Bennett home" He asks me as dayvon runs over to his sister.