Chapter two

The next morning, Harper woke up from a bed they didn't recognise. After looking around the room, still no bells were ringing. But, when Sienna walked into the bedroom, all the bells started ringing, loudly.

"Good, you're awake."

"Yeah… um, why am I here?" Harper asked, confused. They had no clue why they were at Sienna's place and not at home. All they were able to remember was that last night they were partying with their friends, and drank a lot. Harper remembers leaving the bar to go home and… oh no.

"You don't remember last night?"

"Uh… of course I do! But, just for reference, what exactly happened last night?"

Sienna rolled her eyes as a response, before she walked out of the bedroom, into to the kitchen. Harper did remember some parts of the night, but vaguely. And some things were coming back to their head the more they kept thinking about it…
Harper got up from the bed and walked to the living room. They saw Sienna sitting around the dining table and headed there too.

"Do you happen to have any painkillers? My head feels like it's gonna explode…"

"That's what you get from drinking so much."

"It was my birthday party."

"Still."

It was now Harper's turn to roll their eyes. Soon enough Sienna finally gave them some painkillers and Harper gulped those down with some water.
They both were sitting around the table, and Sienna was reading a magazine whereas Harper just kept staring at the woman trying to remember what went down last night.

"Um, anyway… Thanks for letting me stay the night."

"You're leaving already?"

"Well, I figured you'd like some alone time. Or time away from me."

"Oh. Yeah, right." It's not like I'm alone enough already, living by myself… Sienna thought to herself, standing up from the chair.

"But uh, I'll see you around." Harper said, putting on their shoes. As they grabbed the door handle, they could feel Sienna laying her hand on their arm. Harper turned to look at the woman, who then proceeded to kiss them with her soft, peachy pink lips.
And there it was. All the memories from last night flooding in, all at once.
When Sienna pulled away from the kiss and swept some hair strands away from her face, Harper grabbed her waist and pulled her back into a lustful kiss. Their tongues dancing together in each other's mouths, Harper grabbed Sienna's ass and that caused her to move her hips towards Harper's own.
Sienna's fingers were tugging onto Harper's short, black hair, as they kept kissing passionately.

This was all new to Sienna. Until this day, well, last night actually, she has thought, and actually she's been sure that she is one-hundred-percent straight. But, the way Harper makes her feel, by their touch, by just existing… She wasn't so sure about her straightness anymore. But maybe this was just a one time thing, and afterall, she had taken a few glasses of wine last night. Though, she hadn't drank anything that morning, before the steamy makeout session…
It'll pass. Surely. This was just a one time thing.

They finally pulled away from the kiss, and Harper kept their hands on Sienna's waist as the two stared into each other's eyes.

"I remember." Harper said, and that made Sienna raise a brow. Not much after, the raised brow turned into a red color on her cheeks.

"Good. Because it's never happening again."

💋💋💋

"... it's never happening again."
This was the one sentence that kept rolling around in Harper's head. Did she really mean it? Then why did she let it happen in the first place?