034

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@oliviarodrigo

liked by finnwolfhardofficial and 5,092,417 others oliviarodrigo flore was sleeping so i had to go to da grocery store with frog face

oliviarodrigo flore was sleeping so i had to go to da grocery store with frog face

user i can just imagine finn on the ground
taking this 😭😭

finnwolfhardofficial omg it's the disney
girl 🤯😱
L oliviarodrigo shut ur frog face

user olivia >>

noahschnapp hi olivia rodrigo
L oliviarodrigo hello noah snapple
L noahschnapp i don't like u

user i'm going to ur show on tuesday!!!

user i'm so glad her and finn are friends ☺️😏
L user it's not

aukiflorence no fair i wanted to go 😞
L finnwolfhardofficial flo i absolutely adore you but not when you're angry sleeping
L therealcalebmclaughlin seriously it's scary 😟

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Florence asked to talk to Joe, she wanted to finally shut down whatever they had between them.

They were both being hated on the media for this and Florence felt merely nothing but friendship for him.

And, she wanted to make it known.

"I don't think we should do this anymore." Flo wasted no time, "What do you mean?" Joe asked, making sure.

"We cannot continue romantically, I wanna be friends." She set the boundaries, "Is it because of Finn?" He didn't want to look in her eyes as she answered.

"Yes and no," Flore was truthful, she had no reason to lie.

"I like him, we just need time is all." Florence explained, "And I don't want to see anyone else."

"Finn's good, maybe not the taste of his blood but he's just someone who's made a mistake." Joe understood, better than most.

"Friends?" He looked at Florence, "Friends." She nodded her head, they heard a car come into the driveway.

"Let's go help before Olivia throws a tomato at us." They both laughed, going down to help.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I had to rehearse with Olivia for her show on Tuesday, I was going to be a practical guest.

But, I just coincidentally knew everything that was going to happen.

I've seen Olivia perform before on live or from trending videos. She was great and it looked fun, plus we'd already told people I'd be there.

I already knew all the lyrics I mean come on, Olivia was one of my closest friends. Also, why wouldn't I know every word of Olivia Rodrigo's songs.

We were going to wear these matching dresses, different colors her management chose. They were cute, enough.

"So, is Finn coming?" Olivia sat beside me, "What do you mean? Everyone is coming." I passed her water, "But, you care most if Finn is."

She was right, "Finn's actually not a walking barf bag." Olivia tapped her nails on the stage, "He was kinda funny and couldn't stop talking about you." She exposed him.

"What? That's not true." I denied his actions, red in the face.

"Oh, Florence likes these. Florence wanted to try this. Florence ran out of this. Florence would like this." Olivia went on, I laughed.

"I know, sweet, but gosh." Olivia threw her hands up, as I smiled like an idiot.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

[finn + florence]
imessage

florence
oh so you thoughtfully
considered me 😇

finn
excuse me
never

florence
shhh ur cover has
already been blown

finn
shoot, i guess i'll just
have to block you 🥰

florence
HEYYYY

finn
hi flo ☺️

florence
are you coming 2 my part on
da show 😥

finn
only ur part
olivia is stinky..

florence
hey don't insult
my wife 😑

finn
then ur both stinky
i'm not coming at all

florence
pls come 🙃

finn
fine but i obviously need
my eyebrows done.

finn
so come pluck dem
ig 😒

florence
i'm alr here 😆