xxxxxChapter 10xxxxx

POV. Iasai

I hear many voices, however they are slurred...

Who are they? What are they talking about?

I exert to hear what they are talking about but I only hear parts of the conversation.

„Wha...i...ppe..?"

„I ... d...hav...an....exp...at.."

In the background I hear crying...what happened? My head is fuzzy... just what happened...

I try to open my eyes to see. 

Nhhhhh! Open up eyes! Nhhhhh! Puhhh

Why can I not open my eyes? It is like someone glued them shut!

Inside I stared to lightly panic. But I thought that maybe the people outside could give me an answer to why I can not open my eyes!

So I concentrate again!

„...guess he is in a sort of coma, however what i find kind of weird is that this is not the first time that the Prince got such a sort of thing got! Because there are no wounds internal or outside, but something is blocking him. Concubine Cleopatra, do you remember the time Iasai did not open his eyes and came a bit late?"

Mummy sounded shooked and worried :," Yeah, I remember but what does that have to do with anything, Doctor?"

„Well at that time I examined him with my magic to better help him, I noticed that something blocked his eyes, like magic or something like that, I am not sure if it is connected however it feels the same..." the Doctor said unsure.

Is it the Wolf Doctor, the one that I saw after opening my eyes at first? 

„So you mean someone wants to hurt my baby?!" mummy screamed worried.

„Yes, probably... however I also have good news!"the Doctor first confirmed sadly but the stared to get excited.

Mum sighted exhausted.

„With my examination I determined that his magic is developing!" after a pause the Wolf Doctor told my mother something else what even surprised me. „And what  is even more incredible is that he has more than just one. The Prince should probably start his lesson from the nine tailed Fox, before it ends up catastrophic!"

„Yeah but what is exactly his magic?" excited my Mummy asks.

„From what I can see he should have Nature, Animals and that should be it. However he is yet to become five so his magic can evolve and an additional element could come."

„Oh my......"

So I have magic! Yessss! And even such a nice and cool on at that! Nice what could I do with that?! With Animal magic i could maybe talk with them or play! *exciting Iasai noises*

Suddenly everything goes even blacker with no sound, really none.

What happen?!

3.POV.

After some time, some more time passed and then some more and some more... but Iasai did not wake up... till almost a weeks passed...

The whole mansion was in gloom. The servants missed the Prince, the little goofy Angle who  has almost always a shy smile on his face.

The cooks missed the Prince who always ate their food as if it was the best he had eaten and sometimes even bake/cooked with them. And then if the dish was successful he smiled a toothy smile. 

The Gardeners missed the little prince who loved to play on the mud, asked them about plans. Planted with them and even gave them cookies. They named him prince loved by the plants because since the prince went into the coma even the plants died slowly, lost their life...

Cleopatra missed her son and Millia missed her brother, even if Cleopatra has her doubts about that.

Many that know Millia know thought that because of what happened the day after Iasai was found to be in a coma. 

Flashback

„Mum, Mum!" Millia excitingly yelled „today I can go with Dad!"

„Millia I think you should not go today, because..." Cleopatra said exhausted.

„No! I have to go, now, now,now,now. Just because Iasai I can not do anything!"

„Millia, I did not me..."

„Every time Iasai comes or the Thema comes I get no attention! And now that I finally get to have a alone meeting with Dad, you can not say I can not go!" with that she stormed out the room to the meeting place.

What Cleopatra saw was that the Eyes of  Millia changed and her whole attitude change. Normally she was the center of attention, because of her outgoing  personality, but now she change it to as if she became none. 

But the butler that was on the door he thought that something was wrong about Millia about how fast she changed her face. Especially after she not once showed anger to Iasai get attention, she even brought him into the lime light.

——————————————————————————

Hey! This is the second update of today! 

Enjoy! 

Oh and please give feedback or just leave a comment I love them! <3

Thank you!