*smutty af* stripper?

JORDANS POV:

We have been living peacefully for about 2 months now and the polic gave up their investigation on Adam escaping a week ago so it's all good.

It's like a dream!

I with my favourite person in the world!

I have my bed (obviously)

I also work for money!

Yeah I work as a male stripper in a club..

But the tips I get r good if yanno what I mean.

;)

I haven't told Adam about it because sometimes I have to get a bit freaky like giving them blowjobs and handjobs  uhm so.

Anyway.

I sit up in bed,naked.

This boy that moved in has completely been destroying my ass.

Uhm so, I get dressed and put my shoes on aswell.

I laugh at Adam trying to pour the milk in the bowl without spilling it.

I walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek than rushed to work.

"Bye love im going work!" I yell before slamming the door and rushing so I'm not late again.

I get in the car and drive towards my workplace.

After I get there I pull into the parking lot and text Adam that I'm here and shut off my phone leaving it in the car before locking it.

I get into the changing rooms and get changed into a pair of tight boxers neatly folded in my locker.

I mess my hair up cause I think it looks very cute like that.

I just waited on the bench before it was my turn to go out and "preform".

I had to dance in front of 80+ year olds some under 30s' and some average ones that just cracks here for a drink and to meet people.

Sadly their was only a couple that were doing that today.

I get on the stage and start you know,dancing.

I've learnt a lot from the past couple months I've been doing this for.

From others,from Google.

Either.

Its been about 10 minutes then I saw a face that o didn't want to see In the crowd that was rushing to throw money at me.

Pathetic, but besides the point.

It was Adam.

What the fuck!

I didn't know he came here!

I then heard one of my coworkers yell at me to get off cause I have s special meeting.

With one of my clients obviously.

God.

I walk off then see Noah walk over to the pole and start dancing.

I walk to the room and see Adam..

Oh shi.

I couldn't even spit out a word before he grabbed my waist and pulls me in for a very passionate make out session.

He that started to touch my cock.

"Your so hot,pretty boy" he whispers in my ear making me slide my tongue in his mouth and wrap it around his own.

Catching him off guards I slam him down on the chair.

If he came to a strip club, than you have to give them a show.

So,that's what I'm doing.

His eyes widen as I start grinding on him.

It made me surprised at how hard he was getting from just a lap dance.

I continue though and sit on his lap moving my hips up and down and side to side.

It made me almost rip everything off him with how good he looked making these facial expressions.

I turn around and bend down still on his lap as he grabbed my waist thrusting even though we both had clothes on.

I had only briefs on but still,there clothes?

I almost start moaning.

I knew he just wanted to be as rough as he wants  and fulfill his dirty desires .but also wanted me to feel comfortable and respected.

I couldn't care less though.

I wanted him to rip my hole open and start-

Let's not make it more 18+.

"Times up" I say before walking out giggling:

I then feel my wrist being pulled back in.

"Yes how cute,but I don't give to shorts covers in choclate." He says making me burst out laughing.

He then slams my back into the wall and grabs my chin making me look him in the eyes.

I just smile at him with innocent eyes teasing him.

"Do your worst"

"Pussy" I say spitting in his face.

"Ohh you like it rough"

"You have made a great mistake"

He says.

I gulp down.

He slams me down on the floor and grabs my hair tugging on it.

I knew he wanted me to unbuckle my pants but I wanted to piss him off even more.

I could see the fire in his eyes light up even more he grabs my hair again making me face him,I just smirk at him.

"Silly boy" he says

I knew I was going to regret this very much.

"Shut up."I spit back giggling.

He unbuckles his pants and forces it in my mouth he had a very tight grip on my hair shoving me back and fourth.

This was making my mouth sore.

I could feel the tip of it fill with pre cum as it hit the back of my throat making me gag.

I put my hands on his dick making it easier for me to not fall over.

He then cums in my mouth.

I was about to spit it out until he pulled my hair back wanting me to swallow it.

I just spit it back almost on his face but he dodges it.

He then forces it back in my mouth.

He goes harder and faster making me not keep up with the pace.

He then started thrust making me gag either every one.

He then came In my mouth.

He tilts my head back again tugging on my hair.

I swallow it opening my mouth and sticking my tongue to Show him I did it.

He then pulls me back up and starts to fuck my hole rougher and faster than usual.

This carried on for about 3 hours so atleast 17 rounds.

He.

Cums.

A lot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^%%%^^^^^^%

My hole was now ripped open.

And I could hardly love my legs.

As I tried to walk I crumbled (like Chrissy) down on the floor.

Luckily Adam picked me up and rushed outside to go drive back home.

What a very HARD ;) day.